You will get a lot here! It is definitely a BAR. We thought it looked kitchy from the outside, but the inside proved otherwise. The place held the stench of bleach which made our meal less than appetizing. Must have had a lot to clean up from the night before. At least it was clean! Our waitress was very friendly and was the cook and cashier too. Food is breaded and microwaved. They were out of pizza which seemed the safest item on the menu. Maybe if you go there at night when the lights are low the place holds up better. Dollars tacked to the ceiling and walls show it is a hot spot at some time! I'd say enter at your own risk as it is NOT for the average traveler!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.