“Delicious soft serve in Aztec ”
Review of Vanilla Moose

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vanilla Moose
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Aztec
Farmington, New Mexico
“Delicious soft serve in Aztec ”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We are anxiously awaiting the opening of Vanilla Moose for the new year. I love their brownie sundae. My girls love their soft serve just in a cone and my husband likes the malts. Something for everyone to enjoy and reasonable prices to boot. The only downside is that they're closed from end of October until the beginning of April. Sigh. Only one more month to wait!

Oxford, Michigan
“Must eat dessert first!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very generous ice cream sundaes and cones. I enjoyed a hot fudge brownie sundae that didn't disappoint. The lady who served us is an acquaintance of my friends, and she was very friendly and good natured. Nice nostalgic place that dishes up soft serve ice cream in generous portions and delicious flavors. My kind of ice cream shop!

• Visited September 2013
Aztec, New Mexico
“The best soft serve ice cream!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We've been going to Vanilla Moose since they opened, took our kids there and now take our grandchildren. It is a wonderful place to get the BEST soft serve ice cream cone for hardly any money! Definitely the best deal around! We usually get just a cone, but when we splurge we get the Brownie sundae, homemade brownie, hot fudge, and whipped cream and nuts with a cherry! Yum!

• Visited June 2012
Aztec, New Mexico
“Fun & Friendly”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

As their byline explains, they've been "Spoiling dinners since 1983!"

This is an ice cream parlor that has a wide variety of dishes. My favorite is the Key Lime Sunday, my wife's favorite is a Chocolate Pumpkin Shake.

Toddlers and pets get a free cone; but, as they say, if you have to ask - you're too old for the free cone.

Inside there is a ton of "moose" memorabilia & toys. What's funny to me is that they have an elk head mounted on the wall and not a moose head.

• Visited May 2012