Tripadvisor

Add it.
Blake's Lotaburger
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Aztec
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They have the best breakfast burritos and you can either have sausage or bacon not sure about a veggie one. But they make them right there in front of you and they are delish.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We were on our way to Durango, Co., so we stopped in for lunch. It was the best cheeseburger I've had in some time. The burger was hot and juicy; the fries were hot and crispy; and the drink was cold. The weather was perfect for eating outside at one of the tables. Many locals were in and out for their lunch.

Date of visit: September 2018
Blake's Lotabur... L, Manager at Blake's Lotaburger, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2018

Lynn- We are SO appreciative of this awesome 5-star review! Come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Good hamburgers, good service. I just wish they had actual tables rather than counter stools. Their Hatch chile burger was hot! And worth it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

This was my first trip to Blake's. I had immediate service. There were tables outside, but everyone else were waiting inside for their order. I took my bag back to my daughter's, and promptly inhaled the meal! Great stuff!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

While on the road we got hungry around Aztec NM .... found Blake's Lotaburger ... you have to stop and get the Green Chili Burger .... has some heat to it but really good. Staff was great and the place was packed inside and the parking lot as well.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Blake's Lotaburger? Share your experiences!