“The most exhilarating experience of my life!”
Review of Skydive OC

Skydive OC
Ranked #3 of 5 Tours in Berlin
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydiving in Maryland with the most breathtaking view over Ocean City! Enjoy the incredible visuals freefalling over the ocean with a tandem skydive over the beach. You know you've always wanted to try skydiving and our center makes this experience truly unique with our view, facility and some of most experienced instructors in the world. Jump from 10,000, 15,000 or 18,000 ft. - the highest jump on the east coast. 100% adrenaline guaranteed!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Well, I highly recommend Skydive OC if you are considering a tandem jump. I was spoken to, and treated with courtesy by all the staff from the registration to the pick up following the jump. My sister and I went together. Our instructors were John and Daniel. Both have years of experience and they made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. They know what they are doing and make sure you know what you are doing before going up. They were fun, friendly, yet very professional and I felt safe and prepared and was never afraid. They made my jump an experience of a lifetime and I am looking forward to doing it again!

All reviews
"blast"
"md"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2013

So I've wanted to do this for a long time. This was the perfect spot to do it. Daniel was a great instructor and John was an awesome instructor to jump with. He even took some awesome shots. Views were great! Overall AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

Highly recommend and will do it again!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I decided to skydive for the first time while on our honeymoon. I was incredibly nervous to go through with actually getting out of the plane tears and all. However, my instructor, Daniel, was extremely helpful and encouraging. I felt safe with his professionalism and how calm he made me feel as it was time to leave the plane. Even though I was initially nervous, I had an AMAZING time in free fall and as we were parachuting to the ground. I cannot wait to do this again, as I believe my first time will surely not be the last. I highly recommend traveling to OCMD to experience skydiving with such a great view at the beach as well as to jump with such awesome and professional instructors. Thanks for an awesome memory!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

It was amazing! The instructors were great. They knew exactly what they were doing and they made sure you knew what you were doing, too. Plus they were really cool dudes, too. The view was great, the jump was extremely thrilling, and it was just a great experience overall. If you want to jump out of a plane, I highly recommend doing it here. I would definitely go again.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We left home very early to arrive in OC for our first time jump. This was a gift for my son leaving for college. WOW. What a fantastic experience. Our instructors, Daniel and John, were not only professional and courteous...they were COOL! From the moment we put our harnesses on, we felt safe and ready to go. I highly recommend Skydiving OC. For my money, this is the only place to go..and I guarantee we are coming back. Thanks!