“Extremely fun, great service and awesome guides!”

Ayers Creek Adventures
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Eco-tour provider. Kayak, canoe, and Stand Up Paddle Board outfitter. Beautiful Calm Water Creek just minutes from Ocean City Maryland and Assateague Island. Enjoy the peace and serenity of this tidal salt marsh creek and escape the wind, crowds and motor boat traffic of the bay. Open Daily Memorial Day to Labor Day. Year Round by Appointment. Kayak and Canoe Delivery also provided.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I went to ayers creek and went paddle boarding. The whole experience was fun and never boring. The nature was beautiful and serene. I was lucky to have a very knowledgable tour guide, Collin, who always kept it interesting and knew a lot about the wildlife. Everyone is extremely nice and friendly. I would recommend ayers creek to anyone and everyone looking for a great outdoors experience and I will definitely be returning myself!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The wife & I booked a tour with Ayers Creek in early June. It was worth every penny. The tour guide we were lucky to have that was a young lady named Emma. She was professional and we greatly enjoyed her company. The tour itself is very peaceful and was a nice change if pace from O.C. We plan to go back !

SuzyKayak, Owner at Ayers Creek Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thank you so much for coming out to Ayers Creek Adventures. We are glad you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had three generations our for a wonderful paddle this weekend! Suzy and Steve were terrific hosts and guides. Many of us were experienced paddlers, but who can't use a refresher course or learn something new each time? We saw the most majestic Bald Eagle fly right over all of us on her way to the nest Steve had pointed out to us and Glossy Ibis, Osprey , a muskrat, heard peacocks and saw a spectacular sunset on the water. When we arrived back at the "camp" there was a bonfire awaiting us, local wines and cheeses and delicious cupcakes/brownies! Watched the Full Moon rise as we all enjoyed each other's company. I loved every minute of this adventure and we will definitely be making this an annual outing!

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I went on a sunset paddle with a group of women one evening in April. These were great outfitters. Good equipment, easy to deal with and they provided a great experience.

I hope to go out with them again sometime. Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Steven and Suzy where extremely nice and where great in planning a sun set kayak tour for the outdoors adventure club at UMES. They were great with those of us who where a bit scared to get out on the water and very informative about the birds in the area. I would defiantly would recommend this place to anyone wanting to go kayaking and I plan to make arrangements for my club to go again next year.