“Perfect way to explore Assateague with children - Highly Recommend”
Review of SuperFun Eco Tours

SuperFun Eco Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: SuperFun Eco Tours is a full service kayak outfitter providing kayak tours and rentals on Assateague Island. Join us for a fun and educational natural experience on Assateague, an amazingly beautiful and diverse barrier island located near Ocean City, MD. Explore the natural and cultural wonders of Assateague on one of our unique kayak tours. Our professional and knowledgeable guides make our kayak tours a fun and educational natural experience.A kayak trip on Assateague Island is the perfect activity for anybody, from Ocean City visitors to large groups looking for something new and exciting to do. SuperFun offers many different opportunities to explore Assateague Island. Whether coming from Ocean City, Chincoteague or anywhere else, let the professionals at SuperFun take care of the details of your unforgettable natural experience.
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We went on this tour with our two 6 year old twins in August 2012. They made everything so easy that we could just focus on having fun with our kids. The best part was that they kids thought it was a blast but at the same time they were learning so much about the ecosystem and history of the island. I have already recommended this tour to several friends with young children because I am confident they will have the same opinion after spending time with this fabulous group of tour guides. There was a relax pace but also free time to explore on your own. They were also great about taking pictures and sharing them with us so that we did not need to spend too much time trying to capture everything on our cameras. This really helped to let us enjoy the time with our family as well as take pause to enjoy everything around us. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Chantel L

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went on a sunset kayak tour with a group of 5 girlfriends in August 2012. It was a great time! We were able to paddle all around the bay and get up close and personal with the marshlands. Dale was filled with information and was enthusiastic to share.

This particular tour was a relaxed pace but there was freedom to go as fast or as slow as you wanted. They offer other tours for more dynamic kayaking, but this was perfect!

There wasn't quite enough instruction and support for the first timers in our group but they eventually figured it out and got more comfortable.

Definitely worth a stop during a weekend in Ocean City!

1  Thank hundleb
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went on this tour with four of my friends. The people were awesome and very informative! We all had a blast. I would recommend these guys to anyone!

2  Thank Jsfichter
Reviewed August 21, 2012

If you go on any outdoor activity while in the area make it this one.These guys are the best,very knowledgable,super nice,and great customer service!Plus I was worried I'd have to miss out on photos of great experience when my camera memory flashed FULL.Not with these guys!They take great pics of everything and everyone,than e mail you a link and you can download any you want for free!Now thats customer service!They also really educated kids and adults alike about whole ec system of area.I would definitely go back whenever I'm in area.Highly Recomend!

1  Thank Ray10301
See more reviews
Reviewed August 18, 2012

August 13 five of us signed up for the afternoon SuperFun Eco Tour from in Berlin MD. We boarded the bus after lunch and took a short bus ride into Assateague State Park where Dale our guide who was assisted by Neil and Kelly helped us into our kayaks for our so exploration of the inland waterways in the park. Dale was an excellent guide explaining from the bottom up the ecosystem of the marsh land of the park. We saw the wild horses and got “up close and personal” with both soft and hard shell crabs along with a lot of other critters (several small fish including a pompano) that we were able to collect using a seine net. We were also fortunate enough to see a clam nearly 60 years old. We had a great afternoon kayaking and learning about the life and interesting interactions of the animals in the marsh. We ended our afternoon by visiting the Barley Oak Brewery in Berlin that topped off our afternoon in fine fashion.

1  Thank Dan S