“My First Ruth's Cris Experience”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Welcome to Ruth's Chris Steak House located in West Ocean City/Berlin Maryland. We welcome you to enjoy the very best in cuisine and hospitality. Ruth's Chris is the number one Steak House In America. We look forward to serving you.
Warner Robins, Georgia
“My First Ruth's Cris Experience”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Well I finally made it to a Ruth's Cris steakhouse and tried their famous steaks. The restaurant believe it or not happend to be this real historical horse barn in Maryland, located on a GolfCourse community. Ambiance is superb here. With the right person by your side this place could be magical fora a couple. The staff above all are very professional, respectfull and really value your privacy. My friend had the Filet and I had the Ribeye. Apprtizer was their seared Ahi tuna which I will say is one of the more delicate Ahi Tuna presentations I have ever experienced. Both steaks cooked to order, flawless. This is aged meat just salted and peppered. Wine fare by the glass was a bit disapointing only in the small choices available. The wine menu is great but if you do not want to drink an entire bottle then your by the glass choices are limited. I will definitlety visit another of their restaurants in the future. It's a great treat, not just for the quality of the food but the impecabble service.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Topdiamond

New York City, New York
“A Great Place for Any Occasion”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I have a second home in the Glen Riddle Farms golf course in Maryland where this Steakhouse is located. It is a beautiful setting in what at one time was the main barn of the Glen Riddle Thoroughbred empire. We have eaten here often and in perhaps 20 dinners have only been disappointed once, Due to the disappointment of a incorrect T Bone taken home we were avoiding the place until we realized it was the fault of a waiter no longer there. We dined again last week and it was absolutely super. First let me say I have dined at other Ruth's Chris but this location is far superior to all the others. I had a super bone in rib eye and my wife had her usual T-Bone. All were done properly although I do add this cautionary note. The steak is topped with butter in a hot plate. We tell the staff to leave the butter off, but the hot plate will continue to cook your steak unless you ask for a cold plate to immediately shift your chop to. This being the case your rare may become medium rare due to the ongoing cooking. The steaks, creamed spinach and desert were excellent and service superb. Our waiter Josh went out of his way to make sure everything was to our liking. I love to sit beneath the painting of the great "Man O War" while enjoying a glass from their upscale wine list. This is the best steakhouse on Delmarva and you will never regret having an occasion here.
Of note, you may wonder why I have granted four and not five circles to this excellent place. Well coming from New York City and spending most of my steak loving years at the great Peter Luger;s steakhouse in Brooklyn, it is hard to find any other steakhouse comparable to Luger's, but his Ruth's Chris location is a definite competitor.

SINY
“Great meal, great time”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Better than the typical Ruth's Chris....historical place, knowledgeable staff...great food as this high end steak chain is my favorite.

1 Thank club212rookie
Salisbury, Maryland
“Great for Special Occasions!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Although we went there just because we wanted to treat ourselves, it is a great place to go for birthdays/anniversaries/celebrations. Be prepared for sticker shock but splurging on excellent service and food is worth the price. The porter house for 2 was more than enough food for both of us. Add a couple sides on and we were very well fed. Could easily be split with 3 people. Our waiter was exceptional and personable. The location is fun and lots of really cool history on the building. Definitely worth the price!!

Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, United States
“Overpriced and incredulous lack of understanding”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The food is good. However it's all a la carte including veg and potato! Furthermore if I'm going to pay $300 for dinner for 4 without alcohol, I don't want a man at the next table wearing a shirt with BULL S--- blazed across it in view if my kids. Hostess said there was 0 they could do. Manager asked him to cover it up upon my complaint. So the man put on a sweatshirt that covered only his back. Highly ineffective. We will not return !!!