“Hilton Quality”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in McLean
San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico
“Hilton Quality”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

1st stay at a Hilton and it was no letdown. Great room, clean, quiet, fresh with a great smell and to top it off great service. The business center is up to date, with a great giant screen next to it with news channels. I would return to stay at this hotel on my next visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Brian K, General Manager at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for the great review! I am so glad to hear we delivered on your stay. I'm happy to hear your feedback on our tech lounge! It is Hilton's version of a business center complete with complimentary wifi, printing, and full bar service. It is a great breakout space as well! Thank you for the comments and I hope to see you in the hotel in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I don't stay at Hilton hotels often but this may change my mind. It was a gorgeous hotel in a great location convenient to so much in Tyson's Corner. Great restaurant. Nice service. Highly recommend. I will definitely consider this location next time I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you! I'm glad that we may have changed your mind to stay with Hilton! Our Chef would be happy to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant, I will share your comment with him. I greatly appreciate the recommendations and I hope you stay with us again soon!
State College, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stay in this hotel nearly every time I visit the area for business. The location is very convenient to both my office as well as the malls (and all of their restaurants and shops). They even have a free shuttle to many of the major area businesses and malls. The staff is always very friendly in person, though sometimes can be a little short on the phone. The lobby and bar area is nicely decorated and feels very inviting. I love having access to the business center, though I typically use the internet in my room. The rooms are clean, cozy and present as upscale accommodations. They have rooms with just a shower or a shower/tub combo - both are quite nice and have great water pressure (a must-have in my book). I have everything I need, and any essentials I may have forgotten are available either in my room or downstairs in the lobby shop. The restaurant is quite nice, though, as can be expected with any nice hotel restaurant, is pricey even for the area. That said, I've never had anything I didn't thoroughly enjoy while staying there. The bacon jam is amazing! I also really enjoyed the braised short ribs and shrimp and grits. They have an impressive wine selection as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Ocean, New Jersey
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Quite possibly best hotel I've ever stayed in. The lobby is breathtaking and so impressive. The rooms are spacious spotless and beautiful. Service was on point and very friendly. 5 star quality for amazing rates. Truly top flight!

• Stayed June 2013
Fithian, Illinois
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Room was wonderful. Beautiful rehabbed. Great restaurant and stunning lobby. Great pricing (advance reservations). Robes, granite and glass shower, wow. Fantastic choice for DC area stay. Very convenient to all roads and arteries in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the review!
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed for one night this past week. I arrived at approx. 5pm and was able to check right in with no problem. Due to my Hilton Diamond status, I was upgraded to an executive room on the top floor. The rooms have been beautifully updated and I must honestly say, this is one of the nicer Hilton's I have come to stay in. I did eat dinner in the hotels restaurant, Hearth. The food was very tasty. I then spent some time at the lobby bar, where there were plenty of servers/bartenders that were friendly and willing to help you. The lobby is beautiful as well and the art features are striking as you first walk in.

Overall this was a solid stay and I truly felt appreciated for being a Diamond member, which some properties forget that it is the little things that make someone feel special. My only complaint(s) is that upon checking in, there were a few stray hairs in the bathroom, but nothing that I would have raised a big stink about; and the people at the front desk, while generally helpful and approachable, seemed to be so with a fake smile on their face. Almost like they were forcing themselves to provide good service, instead of it just coming naturally.

I will return, and in fact, already have reservations set up for when I am coming back to DC in a couple months!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Windermere, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The hotel looks great (lobby is beautiful), feels great and is filled with a kind, courteous and helpful staff. Bellmen, lifeguard, servers at Harth and front desk employees all get five stars! AAA discount was helpful and room upgrades are affordable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for the great feedback! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay and it is an honor to be among the best hotels that you have stayed in! Thank you and I hope to see you at the hotel in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near McLean
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End
Park Hyatt Washington
Park Hyatt Washington
#22 of 141 in Washington DC

Been to Hilton McLean Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!