WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in McLean
Lebanon, NH
“Incredible Customer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

What an amazing display of exactly what customer service should look like. My only complaint was the extra "delivery charge" for room service- ew. I'd say just jack up the prices, instead of tacking on an extra charge, but believe me- they've got jacked up breakfast prices on lock! That aside, it was amazing. The lady who brought my breakfast was SO cute and sweet; she was in my room for a few minutes, setting me up, opening the shades, turning on the lights- I felt very taken care of. Then Von (or Von something?- my bad) at the front desk was a PEACH- that right there is someone who was born for customer service. I told my boyfriend after-- it's like he anticipated what I needed before I knew I needed it. I called about an ironing board (there wasn't one in my closet), and he happily said he'd send one up right away, then he called afterwards to make sure I'd received it. He had me all set up with a shuttle to go to an appointment right away, he was very attentive, and he even remembered that I had an interview and wished me luck... I am all around impressed. If I'm ever in MacLean again, I'll be staying at this hotel, and I'll be recommending it to everyone I know who travels through there. PS- The breakfast was AMAZING, and the little man who drove the shuttle bus was a total nugget, I loved him.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank carly012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Dover, Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed here recently because we attended a family event that was booked in this hotel. The room was exceptional - there was one small problem with the bathroom cleanliness, but it was quickly taken care of as soon as we called. The event in the ballroom was also top notch. The food was very good and the staff was efficient.

My only complaint would be that the only choice on weekends is a buffet breakfast. It was nothing special and we didn't want to eat that much so it was a waste of money. Definitely not up to the standards of the rest of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brian K, General Manager at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Hilton McLean and your experience. I appreciate every guest comment because it helps me know what our guests are feeling during their experience and how we can improve for next time. Thank you for the comment about the buffet breakfast, this is something that I will look into, as we want our guests to be satisfied with the meal options that we offer. I am so glad to hear that the event you were a part of went well, and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future!
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Not worth the money. The price is too expensive for the rooms and breakfast was not included. Rooms and bathroom are very small and the lobby is very noisy and crowded all the time. we checked out the next day and went to Staybridge suites in McLean which was excellent.

Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Rana A
Thank you for your review of your recent stay, I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feedback. At Hilton McLean we strive for personalized experiences for each of our guests, actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings. Thanks again for your comments and I hope that we have another opportunity to offer our services.
Clayton, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed overnight for a business trip. Hotel is upscale; the room had a very nice desk to work at, plenty of very accessible outlets to plug in computer, phone and other electronic gadgets, flat screen TV, in-room coffee maker with actual half and half, etc. Mattress was firm, but very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review! I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I haven't been to the DMV area in forever, and I wanted to just vist family and friends. This hotel was the greatest place I've ever stayed. The lobby area was beautiful, I could help but take pictures and act like a real tourist. My family and I stayed in one of there newly renovated rooms, which was absolute breath taking. They were able to supply us with connecting rooms and refreshed our rooms daily. My best friend was celebrating her 25th birthday and she was amazed at our hotel room. It was close to all the great shopping centers and the atmosphere of the hotel was upbeat and pleasant. The front desk ageants were speedy, and great. The bellmen were all wonderful and pleasant. If I ever come back to the DMV, I would always stay at this property. Believe me when I say it was a great experience.

Room Tip: Always make you reservation in advance. Ask if there are any children groups staying at the hotel, a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WOW! Thank you so much for this excellent review. I'm so glad that you chose to stay with us during your trip back to the DMV area and to celebrate your friends 25th birthday! This area has gone through many changes just in the last several months, and will continue to change over the next several years. I'm happy to hear you took advantage of the great shopping just around the corner as well. Thank you for staying with us and on your next visit, I hope to thank you in person for your loyalty to Hilton McLean!
charlotte, nc, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

What a great place! The front desk staff are friendly, helpful and professional. Fitness room is great. Bar staff is friendly, quick and engaging. House keeping respond to all requests and are very discrete and quiet. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We travel down from North Jersey and other family members fly up from Southern Florida to meet and visit with local relatives. The hotel is right off Rt. 495 and close to Rt. 66 for going in and out of Wash, DC. Dulles Airport nearby. Metro train stations are close. Just blocks away in Tysons Corner are two shopping malls with every store imaginable and restaurants galore. There is a very nice restaurant in the hotel if you don't wish to leave. My daughter now attends GMU, Fairfax, but we still stay here for the wonderful accommodations. Rooms are spacious, comfortable, and quiet. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Our favorite is the beautifully decorated lobby with a food and beverage bar. Meet for morning coffee. Meet in the evening for drinks. The lobby's seating arrangement allows comfort for individuals or groups. Always a happy stay for all!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write such a generous review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us in Tysons when visiting your daughter at GMU! I have learned a lot about George Mason, hosting events at the hotel for them. It is a wonderful school! I'm beyond thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your experiences at Hilton McLean and continue to come back to stay with us. You mentioned the seating in the lobby bar; Hilton designed the lobby area after many focus groups and feedback from what each type of guest wanted. I'm so glad to hear feedback that you enjoy the set up in the lobby. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to your next visit to the area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near McLean
Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
#4 of 15 in Falls Church
Tysons Corner Marriott
Tysons Corner Marriott
#5 of 14 in Tysons Corner

Been to Hilton McLean Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!