“Always enjoyable”

Pulcinella Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Pulcinella Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 144 Restaurants in McLean
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great food, friendly service, consistent great quality. One of the first times I went here in the late 80's, it was known as The Italian Oven. I took my high school history teacher and his family who were visiting from Missouri. Who did he spot at a nearby but a former Speaker of the House. He's still telling that story. Anyone I've ever taken there has been happy with their food. I especially like the Chicken Cacciatore and Chicken Parmesan. They also have great pizza. Entrees come with a simple green salad or a side of pasta.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Had a quick lunch there in sept. 2013. Very moderate Italian restaurant coming from Europe myself. Waiters where quick, but not as friendly as you may expect in a restaurant. Food was moderate.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been going here for the last 25 years and there is no pizza like their brick oven margarita or home made sausage and pepperoni...the best.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

A group of 4 of us had lunch here recently on a Friday. Pulcinella's used to be packed at lunch time. We met at noon and only a few tables were occupied. Why? Is it because we as a culture have gotten so jaded as to think that something is too "dated" despite the fact that they still produce a very excellent selection of Italian favorites, a great house salad, and delicious bread? Our table service was superb and our meals were superb. We had a variety of dishes - a ravioli with meat sauce, a cheese and spinach ravioli with a luscious alfredo sauce, a beautiful linguini with fresh pesto, and yummy manicotti. I think the total bill for four for lunch was about $75 - a bargain for well made and well served great, honest Italian fare.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Pulcinella's is our favorite place for those moments when you don't feel like dressing up or just want a relaxed meal. We eat there once or twice a week. The staff is very friendly and Neopolitan food delicious.