“Great Curbside Carry-out!”

The Cheesecake Factory - Tysons Galleria
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cheesecake Factory - Tysons Galleria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in McLean
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

It's definitely convenient to have the restaurant bring your order out to the car, to designated parking spaces. Saves you from driving around looking for a parking space, and going inside to the third floor to pick up your food.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Nice cheescake factory located on the third floor of the Tyson's Galleria mall. Made for a quick, convenient dinner before heading off to the theatre. Plus, we didn't have to leave our hotel (the Ritz) to get to it...a huge plus considering how time constrained we were. Service was a little bit slow, but the food was great. Consistent with other Cheesecake Factories.

1  Thank arlingtonman13
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I wouldn't come here unless I'm with at least 3 other people. It's kind of too loud to have an intimate one-on-one meal in my opinion. My favorite dish there is the Pasta da Vinci - it has a very deep, kind of mellow flavor because it is cooked with wine. It's very convenient if you want to have dinner right after you shop.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We went out late for appetizers and dessert. It was the perfect time because we got a seat right away. The appetizer list is HUGE and so is the dessert list! We made great decisions and the only complaint was that we had no more room in our bellies.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

A meal at McDonalds, which I would have to be desperate to eat, would have been better. First, there is no way that a restaurant that has such a vast menu could possibly make anything well or FRESH. The waiter actually recommended the veggie burger to me and nasty is the first word that comes to mind. I picked it up and the consistency was that of canned cat food. I only went here b/c it was a going away lunch for someone at work. Anyone who writes the food is good has no clue what that actually means. Oh and to top it off, the silverware that was sitting directly on the table was filthy.