“Very good neighborhood restaurant”

Mclean Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 148 Restaurants in McLean
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Food is good with good portions. American food with good traditional Greek offerings. Service was very good and efficient. Brought us the bill and take home containers at same time without having to ask for either and we were not rushed out. At least one person constantly watching over operations. a busy place.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Not at all fancy, but the food and prices are great. You can expect to feel like you are in a family dining room where every one knows every one. If you have kids you can expect to have someone tell you they are cute. For this you get great food and friendly exceptional service.. I had liver and onions (which I seldom order in a restaurant) and the meal was tremendous. The liver was not over cooked and there was plenty of it. The waitress suggested that I try the pecan pie for desert so I did. It was home made like mom used to make. I would go here again if I am in the area.