“Our pet friendly home away from home.”

Staybridge Suites McLean-Tysons Corner
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in McLean
Chicago, Illinois
“Our pet friendly home away from home.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We have stayed here over Christmas the past two years while we spent the holidays with family in McLean. We love it! It's clean, comfortable and very nice. They welcome pets, even offering doggie treats at the front desk. The breakfast, included in the price, is very good. Staff is friendly and warm. The location in downtown McLean is perfect. I just can't say enough positive things about this hotel. Stay here - you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: You can choose a suite with the bedroom separated, or a studio. All the rooms are quite large.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Huntersville, North Carolina
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights/4 days for New Years. I stayed with another couple. Although we weren't guaranteed rooms next to each other, the front desk tried their best to accommodate us and we were only a few doors down from each other. We both stayed in a 1 BDRM Suite. It was more than adequate for a family of 4. Plenty of room to stretch out and allow my kids to move about and not be on top of us. The full size fridge was great! The entire staff was pleasant and accommodating with anything we requested. The room and hotel were very clean. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was great. On weekends and Holidays they had an omelet station that was fantastic. Tues/Wed/Thurs evenings they serve dinner and drinks. I can't comment on it, but it looked like a nice menu. My only disappointment was that the hot/fresh oatmeal ran out on Monday morning and they wouldn't replenish it, even with several guests asking for it. I guess it was too close to end of breakfast and they must only make large batches & felt it would go to waste if it went unfinished. My suggestion is if it runs out, put out some plain oatmeal packets with hot water afterwards. This happens in other hotel chains as well so I won't hold it against them. Overall I'm very satisfied and will definitely come again. After check out, we stayed in the lounge and played games for a while before departing. A very comfortable/cozy hotel. We had a fantastic time visiting the DC Area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Maria S
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I found the overall experience very pleasant. The atmosphere in the lobby and "living room" area, where we ate breakfast in the morning, were very warm and inviting. Staff was very pleasant. As a member of their frequent stay club, I was offered something to (non-alcoholic) to drink upon arrival, having arrived too late for the mid-week/evening hosted drinks/appetizers, which I appreciated. Room was pleasant, with a nice layout. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Room was quiet. I was even able to get a free shuttle ride to my (<5 mile away) destination. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel during Thanksgiving with my family. Having been here before the hotel did not disappoint. All of the comforts from home were available to us and the staff was really accomodating and friendly. One of my favorite items that is unique to this particular Staybridge Suites that I have come across on my travels is the delicious fresh omlette's which are offered on the weekends! A wonderful treat!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank metwaly06
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Usually stay for business; occassionally for pleasure/sight-seeing. Staff is absolutely awesome. Have been staying here since 2004. Love the complimentary laundry . . . love the privacy versus the newer full-service hotel which is loud and isn't nearly as home-like. Great complimentary breakfast and free HSIA. Extremely comfortable with superior amenities. Staybridge McLean-Tysons Corner will ALWAYS be #1 for business or leisure travel.

Room Tip: Perfect weekend getaway, too!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Greater Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Stayed here for 7 nights on a recent business trip. Have stayed here once before. The suites are spacious and are very well set up.
The hotel facilities are good, particularly the free laundry (just have to buy the detergent @$1.50).
The breakfast is substantial and on weekends they have a great Omelette station.
There is a great coffee place across the street along with a range of restaurants, stores and a supermarket around the corner.
The hotel shuttle will take guests to the nearby malls and pick up also.
Hotel staff are helpful and welcoming. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank TravelManagerLoveIt
Winchester, Virginia
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night with my 2 year old son. Our room had one queen bed and kitchen area with full size fridge. Room was very spacious with a pull out sofa-bed. Breakfast was better than I expected with an omelet station and make your own waffle station. Hotel has free laundry which we didn't use and has a seasonal outdoor pool. Only downside was the front desk person at check-in was not very friendly. Check-out was very fast and the staff was polite and friendly. Other than the check-in experience, everything was perfect for our weekend get-a-way.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near McLean
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
#7 of 14 in Tysons Corner
Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner
Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner
#4 of 14 in Tysons Corner

Been to Staybridge Suites McLean-Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!