Staybridge Suites McLean-Tysons Corner
Orbitz.com
$169
Westin.com
  • Pool
Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$269
$229
Marriott Hotels
$201
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$224
Courtyard
$152
$138
Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$188
$179
$176
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdc areagreat falls national parktwo bedroom suitebeer and wineomelet stationhot breakfast buffetgiant grocery storefree shuttlefull service hotelomelet bareach morningfull kitchensmall kitchenextra spacefire pitstove toppull out couch
Reviewed June 16, 2012

The hotel was great. The facility was in top shape and the staff were very accommodating. The Sundowner meals were very good, especially the one from J. Gilberts. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The two-bedroom suites are like being at home.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for the Girl Scout's 100th Celebration in DC. We had a great stay. Check-in was very helpful and pleasant. We got 2 rooms, a 1 and 2 bedroom suite (401 & 402--across the hall from each other and at the end away from the elevators) The rooms were spacious and nice. Beds were very comfortable and shower was very good. The pool was a good size with a lifeguard on duty. The hotel was filled with girl scout troops and a soccer team. With all these kids and families staying, we thought breakfast would be an issue. But it wasn't! They had several people working to make sure the food was abundant and trash was removed. A big dining room area accommodated everyone plus there were tables in the courtyard. They had an omlet station for made to order omlets, which were very good, Self serve waffles were a hit too. Breakfast was a huge highlight and to have 9 people eat their fill for breakfast was a huge cost savings for us.
The teenage girls wanted to go to Tyson's Corner mall which was very close by(3 miles). There are several resturants close by and a Giant super market within walking distance. It is also located in a nice and safe looking neighborhood.
Overall, we were very happy with our stay here. It was everything we would expect in service and quality. We would highly recommend this hotel for families and extended stays. We'll be back and will look to stay at other Staybridge's

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We stayed here for 10 nights and could not have been happier. We booked the Staybridge off of a recommendation of a friend and were pleasantly surprised with how much we have enjoyed it. We knew that a hotel that had complimentary internet, breakfast, parking, and a pool was a great find in the Mclean/Tysons area. We thoroughly enjoyed having the two bedrooms suite as it was plenty of room and no one was fighting over tv shows since we had 3 televisions!

The room was very clean and the beds were soft and comfortable. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I made a mix up and accidentally had booked our check out one night sooner than I had meant to and they were extremely courteous and accommodating in helping fix my mistake. They were able to get me the same room for an additional night despite the fact that they were all booked up which enabled me not to have to pack up our 6 suitcases alone in the middle of the day to then have to find another place for the night. They truly saved me quite a hassle due to my own mistake and were so kind.

My husband and I have been recommending the Staybridge to all our friends in the area - we will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We were impressed with the Staybridge Suites in McLean Virginia. The staff was helpful, the rooms were clean, and the beds were comfortable. Also, they could accommodate all 4 of our children in one suite with us. It was excellent. Lots of pillows, great breakfast, and easy access to DC and surrounding areas. The only negative was that the little snack shop was ridiculously expensive. Other than that, we were very impressed. And the price was reasonable for what we received in that area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I ended up booking the Staybridge Suites because Arlington was busy the days we were there. It wasn't my first, second or third choice. Now its likely to be my first choice if I return.Not only were the staff very pleasant but the room (studio) clean and very spacious.
It is well positioned, the breakfast good and the whole place felt honest. You won't go wrong if you book here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business