“Good food”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 156 Restaurants in McLean
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Leesburg Pike/Route 7 at Tysons Corner Center
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was impressed by the menu variety - lots of interesting dishes and combinations. The flatbreads are really different than I've had at other places - paper thin crust and yummy toppings. The summer veggie one is really flavorful. They have some really great appetizers, including the delicious stuffed mushrooms. The prices were quite reasonable, too. The service was good and you can make a reservation, so no waiting in line for a seat during the busy lunch hour. Easy parking right there at the end of the mall, too.

1  Thank RYC88

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We met some friends for dinner. I was surprised it was inside a mall, but it was very nice and chic. The food was good and so was the service. I had the lamb which was seasoned and cooked very well. Everyone enjoyed their food. Service was good too.

1  Thank CRMays
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Went with three colleagues whike in town for business. Nice atmosphere, particularly for being in a mall. Dark wood interior. Cloth napkins. Several wine displays.

Out table had three appetizers to share. Shrimp scampi had overcooked shrimp and watery sauce. The stuffed mushrooms were pretty good. We then ordered the braised spare ribs flat bread. Not bad.

I had the shrimp and grits. Not the best I have had but better than many. Decent portion.

One person at my table ordered steak and said it was excellent. The other two ordered scallops. They were skewered and grilled with a side of snow peas and grape tomatoes. They said the food was excellent. It looked good.

Two at our table ordered desserts. They offer a selection of 6 mini desserts in oversized shot glasses. Again, they said the desserts were excellent.

Our waitress was very good. She was friendly and attentive. Everything was delivered in a timely manner. She kept drinks filled and checked back often.

So, if I was in the mall again near dinner time I would probably like to try another place there as there are about 5 or 6 nice restaurants of comparable atmosphere and quality but different cuisine. However I would be perfectly willing to return to this restaurant.

1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Carlo was fantastic waiter and three couples went to Happy Hour. Good and drink was great. Flatbread and one special was so good as well as meatballs and chicken skewers. Highly recommended !

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I got off work early and had a craving for tuna tartare! I found it here and it was everything I wanted. Delicious! It came with some housemade sesame type chips, which were good, but I would've preferred something with some salt. Service was good, no complaints. They had several other things I wanted to try, but I actually got full, so maybe another time. I would definitely go back for this tuna tartare again.