“all entrees under 500 calories”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 148 Restaurants in McLean
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Leesburg Pike/Route 7 at Tysons Corner Center
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

great wine selection and piano bar..the shrimp, spinach mushrooms are a great appetizer. scallops for dinner, you would never know that it was less than 500 calories

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I've been to Seasons 52 twice and have a very good impression of this restaurant. I absolutely LOVE that you know what you are getting: seasonal, fresh food that tastes delicious AND is actually good for you. All dishes are under 500 calories, and the ingredients they use are fresh and filled with flavor. I had the lemongrass salmon salad, which was VERY good. They pride themselves in having a wonderful wine and drink list, and even though I'm not used to paying that much for a glass of wine, I splurged and ordered the Viognier (semi-dry white wine)--I was not disappointed. For dessert I had the raspberry canolli mini-indulgence, which was decadent and delicious is every way, without packing as many calories (250kcal) as your average restaurant dessert.
Yes, you may spend more than you're used to at Seasons 52... but you also pay for the ambiance, which is very pleasant, for really attentive service, and for dishes that are designed to be healthy. I only wish more restaurants (ALL restaurants) would focus on serving food that tastes good, and is good for you too.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Low calorie portions and comfortable seating. Low lighting and relaxing. Waiter suggestive sold us food though. Did not like that part

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Joined a group of 12 for a business dinner. The service staff kept up with the table. The food was delicious. I would recommend this place for larger groups.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice restaurant, Live piano player and singer at the bar. Very knowledgeable bartenders. I would Say Best Martini in town. Food was excellent.