$180
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$154
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$172
$161
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$223
$184
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

$170
$130
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$220
$195
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

Red Cliffs Lodge(Moab)
$200
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

$153
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$209
$199
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

Inca Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$104
Official Site
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

All reviewsfull size fridgebathroom sinkthe main streetroom was cleankitchenette arearestaurants and barstwo queen bedsin townmoab dinercoffee potlarge tvfront officeclose to downtownplace to staywithin walking distancepicnic tablesstayed for nights
Reviewed February 28, 2013

As said this was my 2nd time to stay at the Rustic Inn, and this time for 7 nights, exploring Arches & Canyonlands. Rustic Inn is perfectly situated in Moab to walk to most restaurants. Just off the main road there is no traffic noise. The room I had was huge, really big for just myself! Kitchen area was very welcome, big fridge too. It was warm, and the heater worked quickly & quietly when needed - not a night, thats how warm the rooms were! Only thing that took a couple of nights to get used to was the cistern on the toilet, it was for some reason noisy every 10 minutes or so! Maybe it was leaking who knows!

Would I stay here again when visiting Moab, yes for sure, I wouldn't even try anywhere else.

Room Tip: I've stayed in room 110 before, right beside the check-in area. I preferred that room to the one I stayed in last week, room 116. 110 is a one queen only though. 116 had 2 queens.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank irish_captain
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed at the Rustic Inn last week and it was a great experience. Lots of space, great location, clean, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Your just off the main street so we weren't bothered by traffic noise but still right down town so its easy to take the river trail to breakfast or the bars. Definitely staying there on my next Moab trip.

Room Tip: We stayed in a two bedroom sweat, and it had a full kitchen and living room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ErosionMan
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a great time in Moab and felt very welcomed by the Rustic! The staff was fast and friendly, the rooms were clean, comfortable and affordable. We will definitely stay there every time we go back to Moab!

Room Tip: There is no restaurant in the hotel but it is a short walk from a number of restaurants and shops.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is my second review for the Rustic Inn. My first review was from when I stayed there in the Fall of 2011. I chose to stay here again in January 2013, and it was just as good as I remember. Very large rooms, full size kitchen, and nice bathroom. Tons of space. Very clean and comfortable. Quiet heater that warmed the entire room quickly. Awesome price. If you want your money to go to a local business (not a chain), and you are looking for simple and clean accomodations, then I highly recommend the Rustic Inn.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank JillieBean77
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed here for one night in November 2011 during road trip through Utah. Thought it was great value for money, good location to main street, parking, tv, clean room and bathroom with comfy bed. The staff were friendly and helpful with recommendations of a few places in town to check out.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple