“Great place to stay in Moab”
Review of Rustic Inn

Rustic Inn
Ranked #16 of 38 Hotels in Moab
Reviewed November 14, 2011

This motel is centrally located and a great deal when compared to other motels/hotels in Moab. The owner is very pleasant and helpful. The rooms are huge, and they include a mini-kitchen (full size fridge, kitchen sink, coffee pot, microwave, dishes, towels, and dish soap.) My room was very clean and the heater worked great. I would definitely stay here again, and I would recommend it to my family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank JillieBean77

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Despite I hadn't planned spending a night in Moab during my last western tour when I happened there on a sunny mid october afternoon I decided to call it a day. I had previously been in town a few years earlier but I couldn't remember it was so charming and welcoming. Coming from Wyoming and northern Utah where I met snow and a lot of cold weather arriving in Moab has been like entering a promised land. Warm weather, a perfectly cloudless blue sky , dry air, red rocks all around!!I started my usual search for a decent accomodation. The first two motels I went to proved my idea about costly Moab accomodation to be true. When I happened at the Rustic Inn I couldn't believe it. I was asked a good rate for a huge clean room with a good wireless connection provided with a full size fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker , a stainless steel double sink in the kitchenette area including dishes and silverware . Amongst the motel facilities noteworthy are the swimming pool and the modern laundry room. Before checking in I asked to have a look at the room and I was invited to see both the basic and the deluxe ones. The young lady on duty proved to be extremely kind and professional and I was offered the deluxe room for the rate of the basic . Being located one block from the noisy main street it's not a secondary advantage. All the downtown points of interest and CityMarket remain within walking distance. I don't rate the property "excellent" simply because I wish there was the chance to get some breakfast in the morning beside the tasty coffee but I'm aware that in that case the rate couldn't be so competitive. From now on the Rustic Inn will be my place any time I'll be in town!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank d8889
Reviewed November 10, 2011

What more could you want? An easy walk to Jeffrey's for the best steak in town.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2011

This was clean and close to downtown, so we could walk everywhere, which we loved. Had a fridge and sink with counter space. they must have had a micro but I can't remember. the staff were very nice.

Room Tip: we got a discount for taking the room under the stairwell!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This is a good basic motel located within easy walking distance of several restaurants in downtown Moab. Our upstairs room did not have a sink in the bathroom; a stainless steel double sink in the kitchenette area served the purpose. The kitchenette had a 5' or so fridge, microwave, coffee maker, dishes and silverware, and plenty of cabinets. Iron and ironing board in room; hair dryer upon request from office. Office staff is helpful. The housekeeping staff does a good job. Everything worked, including the wi-fi.

Room Tip: If you want a sink in the bathroom, you should inquire if they have such a rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Allan W
Reviewed November 2, 2011

this is a great hotel right in the centre of moab, close to all restaurants. We got a great welcome and a discount we didnt expect. Our room was clean and perfect for two of us. It wasnt one with a kitchenette. The wall between rooms was a little thin, that was our only gripe.
For value, its hard to get better than the rustic inn in moab.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We found this to be one of the best deals for the Moab area. This hotel is downtown Moab and within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Brian at the front desk is very kind and can give you great tips on where to eat, shop, and pick up supplies. The rooms are clean and come with a full fridge, microwave, and dishes. The property has a laundry, swimming pool, etc... This is a great hotel and highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family