other travelers have booked this property
Garden Patio Stillwater
Guest Bikes
Your host
Kokachin - Not allowed in bedrooms
Mei Lin - Not allowed in bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dixiechur...
Marion, Iowa
“Nice atmosphere for a B&B, but don't expect much for breakfast!”
Reviewed October 9, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I enjoy traveling to different B&B's. I also enjoy eating breakfast and getting to talk to the owners. This stay was nice, however the owner wasn't visible much. They did introduce themselves, but it would have been nice to have them around more to talk to. It wasn't the typical B&B, but felt more like an apartment we rented. Also note, don't expect much for breakfast unless you love eating cereal & bagels most of the time. When I booked this stay I knew it would be more of a continental breakfast, but I figured we'd get to use the stove for eggs etc. Nope. The owner doesn't allow usage of either stove. I did feel limited in that way which was a disappointment. All in all, the room was nice and cozy and it was easy access in and out. If going to Moab again, I'd probably book somewhere else that provided a larger assortment of breakfast food both hot and cold!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: easy access in and out of house
Liked least: no variety in breakfast food...(coming from a breakfast lover)
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Oct 12, 2016
Dear future guests,
I encourage all guests to read the listing details in their entirety so there are no surprises when they get here. This is a Bed and Bagel so I only provide a continental breakfast and the kitchen is not open to use to cook. In addition, I am also very busy running this business on my own, so my schedule may not match up with my guest's. Guests are aways welcome to call me if they need assistance or plan a get-together.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing