“Decent place to eat”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Good chicken fajitas and margarita. Friendly staff. Reasonable prices. Not different than any other places but good for tonight!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,045)

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Of our four meals in Moab, this was the best by a good margin. Giant portions. I got the fajitas and my wife got a bean and cheese burrito. Both were great. You also get complimentary chips and salsa to start off with. The salsa is good with a slight kick to it. No complaints at all with the food

Our food came out very quickly. The wait staff was nice and everyone we walked past on our way out thanked us for coming. Great experience overall.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The open air dining are here is terrific. It is covered like a porch, and cooled by misters. I found it very comfortable, even though it was a hot day. I had the chicken mole enchiladas, which were quite good. The mole sauce was sweet. I could have taken more heat in it, but I understand that they have to keep things tame for their predominantly tourist clientele. Chips were crisp and non greasy. The salsa was just right.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

The food was flavorful but all the dishes were luke warm to cold. Marguerites were good, service was good.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Stopped for dinner after a day of Jeeping in the area above Moab. Nice atmosphere for a Mexican restaurant but the service was not so good. It was not busy at the time and our waiter took our order quickly. Unfortunately what the waiter brought for my meal was not what I ordered. Instead of a supreme burrito he brought back two cheese and onion enchiladas. He did not offer to make it right even after it was brought to his attention. Nor did he come back to check and see if the meal was okay. The food was average for Mexican yet a bit pricey for what was served. I would bet there is a better Mexican restaurant in Moab, we will look for it the next time we want Mexican food when stopping in Moab.

Been to FIESTA MEXICANA? Share your experiences!