“High standards were met.”
Review of FIESTA MEXICANA

FIESTA MEXICANA
Ranked #25 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The staff was very friendly and quick. Our fajitas came to the table nice and hot. Chips are nice and thin and crispy. Reasonable prices. I am picking about my Mexican food because I am from Arizona but it was delicious. I would go back!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stopped in with family of four for late evening dinner. Ordered burritos ala carte - great choice. Nicely sized portions that were very good. Great value - least expensive meal we had in Moab.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We did not want to eat too much as was 9 am by the time we arrived so ordered the appetizer platter ($12). It was a huge sampler plate that the two of us had hard time finishing. Really good food. Sign said it was "authentic" Mexican food but more like Tex-Mex to us. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our waiter was helpful, friendly, courteous. Our portions were large and very good. I had the steak fajitas. I would order it again just next time eat slower or not eat it all in one sitting.
I would go there again. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Really good Mexican food. Nachos, fajitas, burritos. All really great. Terrific service. Not overly expensive. Oh...and the margaritas? So refreshing after a hot day in the 100s!