This Best Western is very nice and comfortable, with all the amenities you would expect from an upper-range Best Western.
The rooms are large, quiet, comfortable. Besides, it is very well located closed to many restaurants in Moab, and not directly on the main road.
The swimming pool is nice but the surroundings are not so cool (directly close to the parking lot and the road).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Canyonlands Inn located in the heart of downtown Moab, Utah. If you're planning a vacation to Arches National Park or Canyonlands National Park this is the hotel for you. Our Location at Center and Main St. Is within walking distance of many local restaurants and souvenir shops. A short drive will get you to many of Moab's finest attractions including: Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, Mountain biking, Road biking, Hiking, White water rafting and off road 4-wheel drive adventures. The Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn proudly offers 80 spaciously appointed, non-smoking guest rooms that have been recently remodeled. Guests will wake each morning to a delicious complimentary full hot breakfast buffet. This Moab Hotel's additional amenities include: seasonal pool and year-round jacuzzi, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour guest laundry, complimentary high speed internet access, children's playground and secured bicycle storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Canyonlands Hotel Moab
- Best Western Canyonlands Hotel
- Best Western Moab
- Moab Best Western
- Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn Moab, Utah