“Great location”

GreenLeadersBronze level
New York City, New York
“Great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great location in the center of downtown Moab. Clean, updated room. Expensive for what it was (I believe we paid about $200/night), but it seemed worth it at the time of booking. Included breakfast in the rate; basic offerings like coffee, juice, cereal, toast and scrambled eggs. No complaints except the rate.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
MoabHotelier, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Canyonlands Inn, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
I would like to take the time to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I apologize that you felt you did not receive good value for the money spent. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Canyonlands Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel in Moab. Older property that has been updated. Rooms are clean, well organized, comfortable and modern. Breakfast has a wide selection. Nice outdoor seating adjacent to the breakfast area. Rate was excellent value considering the other pricey rates we saw for comparable hotels. I am fairly picky about hotels, and this one pleased. I would recommend staying on 2nd floor as floors seem light. Also, back rooms away from main street are quieter.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank gmkrug
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will visit again soon.

Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

This place has a lot going for it: right in the middle of Moab; good car park; spacious and clean rooms; pleasant staff; a perfectly good inclusive breakfast. Overall a good place. Would be happy to return here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
MoabHotelier, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Canyonlands Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. I hope that you will visit again soon.

Escondido, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night. Quick check in and check out. The room was clean and quiet, and the staff was friendly. The shower had a nice flow and the water was hot both in the evening and morning. There is a gym in the basement that is open 24 hours. All the equipment worked when I used it in the early morning. The complimentary breakfast had "everything." I would rate the breakfast a "10" out of 10. The price to stay at this Best Western is not cheap, which is common for a property located close to a national park. Finally, one thing that I really like is that this hotel has free USA Today newspapers for its guests.

2 Thank MrLorin
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your stay with us. I am happy to hear that we were very pleased with your stay. We have recently added items to our breakfast buffet with the hope to satisfy all tastes. I hope that you will visit again soon.

Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We have stayed in Moab two other times and this is by far our favorite. Mat checked us in and his cheerful and welcoming demeanor set the town for this very successful stay. We had two queen beds in a very large room; lots of table space; two sinks in the bathroom with large vanity area. The front desk was most cheerful and helpful. In the middle of the night I had an upset stomach so went to the front desk to see if they had any remedies. Nathan the night desk clerk kindly escorted me to the breakfast kitchen where I made toast. I felt much better! Hot breakfast with eggs and beacon. On the second floor this is a lovely outdoor seating are with a fire pit and a view of the surrounding sandstone cliffs. Plenty of parking and two restaurants just out the front door. This place is right on Main Street with lots of shops and the Visitors Center within one block walk. Clean pool too. Great option for families. We'll be back for sure!

1 Thank dunn2002
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed positive review of our property. I am happy that our front desk agent was able to assist when you were not feeling well. We look forward to seeing your on your next visit.

England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Spent 2 nights. Nice staff. Nice clean room with 2 beds. Breakfast was fine, not quite as wide a variety as some other places but included, so no moans there. Laundry in basement was very useful and quite cheap. Great location in central Moab so can walk to shops and restaurants. Very close to entrance to Arches. Lots of parking space. Would use again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you return to visit again soon!

Milan, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I spent 3 weeks around the USA and among the Best Western Hotel I've been this is the nicest.
Nice building, nice location on the main road of Moab with easy access to restaurants. Very close to Arches Park (5mins by car).
Staff was extremely friendly.
Our room was big and clean.
I was expecting a one night stop between one park and the following one and I found a place I would have stayed a couple of days longer.
Good breakfast, pool is well kept and clean.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
MoabHotelier, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Canyonlands Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience with us. I have passed your kind words along to our staff. I hope that you will make it back to see us again soon.