“I'm so glad I can count on Best Western”

Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Moab
Steamboat Springs, United States
“I'm so glad I can count on Best Western”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I travel, for business, approximately 4 weeks a year. I have found that any of the best Westerns are extremely comfortable, well run and managed. The breakfast are definitely more than I expected. Also, I tend to arrive late and I always get a pleasant person at the desk to assist me. Best Western is new to me for the past 18 months. I've very glad I made the change.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We were very happy with our stay here; so happy that we decided to stay an extra night. The hotel is in a nice central location. Our room was super clean and really comfortable, and the ladies at the front desk were ever so friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was a really nice hotel breakfast with a lot of different options. The breakfast bar staff made it even better because they were all really friendly and welcoming! I think we found a new place to stay in Moab!

Fruit Heights, Utah
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have stayed in several hotels in Moab and I was pleasantly surprised by the Greenwell. The room was updated and clean. The large flat screen TV was a nice touch. The breakfast was excellent. I travel to a lot of destinations and the trend for continental breakfasts has been going down for several years. The opposite was true at the Greenwell. There was a wide choice of hot foods as well as quality lighter fare as well. The blueberry muffins were especially yummy. The staff was cordial and pleasant. Only a couple of negatives. The bathroom linens were especially rough and scratchy. Some of the worst that I've seen in quite some time. Also, when I booked my reservation online, I mistakenly booked for the previous day. When I arrived, I discovered the mistake. The hotel had charged my credit card for the "no show". The front desk clerk who also said that she was the office manager refused to credit my account for the mistake. I asked her about it 3 separate times. The hotel was nearly empty. I haven't seen Moab that dead in quite some time. Even though this was clearly my mistake, I feel like the desk clerk could have adjusted the charges but she refused. So now I will have to dispute the claim through AmEx.

Room Tip: Try to get a room as far away from the street as possible to escape street noise.
Jackson Hole, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2013

In a perfect location, right in town. The room was very clean. Bathroom could be bigger. Service was friendly. Great place to stay for what I paid. Used the website rate. Breakfast had a lot of options.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Seriously, the best hotel breakfast in town. LaDonna was very personable and honestly, the quality of the hot breakfast was just superb. I must commend the chocolate chip muffin which was great at morning tea. I was in very early but the breakfast station was immaculately clean also.
I'm guessing this dining area gets very, very busy in the height of the Moab season so I'm glad they have a lounge out on the other side of reception - maybe think about some signs directing people that way?
There were several guests in line to check in but Austena gave each of us absolutely the best service and every time I come in from out of town she is just lovely.
The rooms at the Greenwell are nicely decorated but can be a bit noisy so if you are a light sleeper, consider bringing your earplugs.

Room Tip: Find a room at the back of the hotel on the top floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Kwaussi: Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel. It is our entire staff's pleasure to have met your needs. Please do come back and stay with us again. We look forward to return.
Becket, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is one of the best Best Westerns we've ever stayed in. The location is perfect - easy driving distance to Arches, Canyonlands and many other hiking spots. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops. The rooms are very well appointed and spotlessly clean - fridge, Keurig coffee maker and great internet connection. As others have mentioned the breakfast is sumptuous - hot foods, cold foods, friendly staff, willing to cook to order. The desk clerks are all pleasant and helpful. We stayed in the off season, so the rates were very reasonable. highly recommend staying here if you travel to Moab

Southampton
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Long drive in from Bryce Canyon. Good reception and check-in. Lot's of advice on where we could / should have evening meal. Rooms more motel like but clean and tidy. Receptionist (Angela) very helpful in planning our onward trip. Breakfast buffet was great. La Donna and her team were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends