There is no alternative if you wonna visit Canyonlands and Arches NP. On the end it depends what hotel has enough space.
Chinese/ Japanese Buffet Restaurant on the same ground, serving breakfast too.
Dont book the breakfast option, because you will get a voucher for the pancake house a cross the street, just for srambled eggs, bacon, toast and coffee. If you pay direct, you have more options in town and in the pancake house.
Restaurants nearby - Moab is not so great, that can miss one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully Italian Mediterranean architecture hotel in the hub of downtown Moab. We offer a relaxing and comfortable oasis stay in Downtown Moab. Hotel sits quietly along Moab's Mill Creek parkway. Moab's only hotel with in/out creek Trail access. We are in town center within easy walking minutes to Moab's many dining, shopping, and cultural places. Hotel features a large heated pool (seasonal) and hot tub, Free Wi-Fi, guest coin-up laundry, and a fitness room. Our guest rooms are professionally designed with either 1 King or 2 Queen beds (some with French door open out balcony). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Hotel Moab
- Best Western Greenwell Hotel
- Best Western Moab
- Moab Best Western
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn Moab, Utah