Yes we paid for it, $185 avg per night, but we did get a
Ot of pluses with the rate. We were given a $5 discount to get breakfast across the street at the pancake house since no bfast provided here. A Kerrigan coffee maker in the room, a nice pool, laundry room and fitness room across the parking lot. Glad we got a ground floor since there are no elevators. Totally renovated rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully Italian Mediterranean architecture hotel in the hub of downtown Moab. We offer a relaxing and comfortable oasis stay in Downtown Moab. Hotel sits quietly along Moab's Mill Creek parkway. Moab's only hotel with in/out creek Trail access. We are in town center within easy walking minutes to Moab's many dining, shopping, and cultural places. Hotel features a large heated pool (seasonal) and hot tub, Free Wi-Fi, guest coin-up laundry, and a fitness room. Our guest rooms are professionally designed with either 1 King or 2 Queen beds (some with French door open out balcony). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Hotel Moab
- Best Western Greenwell Hotel
- Best Western Moab
- Moab Best Western
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn Moab, Utah