“Love this little place”

Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Moabs Breakfast Restaurant! Open 6:30 A.M - 12:00P.M., open daily ( Seasonal Restaurant opened March 4th - October 31st only.
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

I will first have to say its a little pricey for breakfast :(
I did enjoy my waffle, daughter had the ginger pancakes but, the ginger overpowered them she did not like, & my hubby had the Spanish scramble (I think that's what it was called) that was very good.
Take time to read the menu it tells the "history" which is very interesting

Reviewed August 13, 2014

The Jailhouse Café offers the best breakfast in Moab. Well worth the wait to get in. The waitress was very accommodating to our children and extremely friendly. One of the best egg bennies we have tried.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Had a great breakfast here. The service if anything was a bit over the top, the only time whilst in America that I thought the waitress was putting on an act! Would happily eat here again.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had different menu items: The ginger pancakes and the breakfast scramble with chorizo. We ate outside to enjoy the patio. Unfortunately the distance from the kitchen cooled our dishes and they arrived only warm rather than hot. My pancakes were fluffy and very tasty with the apple butter. However the egg scramble was a bit greasy due to the cooling. The coffee is very strong. I will say that several of the customers around us were repeat guest so maybe our experience was simply an off day.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast here on Sunday morning. Service was great and food came quick. We got the Eggs Benedict (good but a little too greasy), bacon and cheese omelet (good and mostly bacon - a little too cheesy ), chorizo scramble (good but lots of potato). No complaints though. Highly recommend the ginger pancake with Apple butter. It was amazing! The kids ordered from the kids menu and got scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes that came in the shape of Mickey. We were able sit outside on a beautifully sunny and warm August morning.

Been to Jailhouse Cafe? Share your experiences!