“Better breakfast than anywhere else we've tried” 4 of 5 bubbles

Jailhouse Cafe
Ranked #9 of 82 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Moabs Breakfast Restaurant! Open 7:00a.M. - 12:00P.M. Wednesday-Monday. Closed TUESDAY. Seasonal Restaurant opened March - October 31st only.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Better breakfast than anywhere else we've tried”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

The Jailhouse is only open for breakfast and they're always busy. It doesn't take long to get seated though and the service is quick. It was a nice breakfast but I wouldn't say it was the best I've had. The food was a little bland for me and I've got a pretty good palate. I love eggs benedict and was looking forward to a different take on them. The sauce looked southwest but I didn't taste anything in it that would make it different. The poached eggs looked perfect but the whites were still runny. I'm not too picky so I just ate them & enjoyed every bite. My husband - the coffee drinker - said the coffee was okay but nothing to write home about. We would go back next time we're in Moab but mostly because the breakfast options aren't great across the board.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Springfield, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

The service was friendly and quick, the diner was cute, and the food was great! I love eggs benedict and their southwestern version was deeelicious. We will definitely be stopping back by if we're ever that way:)

Houston, Texas
“Best Breakfast in Moab hands down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Don't miss this breakfast only restaurant. It is charming and the food is outstanding. #1 Best breakfast in Moab. Huge menu.

Vernon, Canada
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great food, very attentive waitress and friendly staff. Number of great breakfast places in Moab, this is one of the very best.

1 Thank Jon B
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Yummy! We chowed. All three meals were delicious. Service was friendly and quick. Only complaint was we were told a ten minute wait and we waited for 30. No big deal since we knew what we wanted when we sat down and ordered right away. The food was fantastic and worth the wait.

Visited October 2013

Been to Jailhouse Cafe? Share your experiences!