“Great breakfast place”

Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Moabs Breakfast Restaurant! Open 6:30 A.M - 12:00P.M., open daily ( Seasonal Restaurant opened March 4th - October 31st only.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The jailhouse cafe had a good selection of food and was very nice on the outside. Just the original bacon and eggs was one of the best I ever had! The pancakes and the multigrain waffles were also outstanding! To add, the service was good and everyone was very friendly. Overall I enjoyed the whole experience and would go there again!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We arrived with a big group and they were able to seat us at two adjacent tables, despite another huge group arriving right before us and most of the tables already taken. The kids' food arrived very quickly, which was great, and every one seemed to love their food. I had the Jailhouse Scramble--highly recommend!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The name caught our attention, so we went in. Luckily for us it was 11 o'clock, as they just serve breakfast, so only open til noon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the waffle and a sample ginger pancake - but it's pretty expensive for a breakfast. $11.00 waffles? But they are good. With fruit too. We had 2 waffles, 2 orders of bacon, an ala cart ginger pancake and one coffee for a total of $37.85. I say that for budget minded travelers --- but seriously... It was GOOD!

And our server - April - fantastic job. She's awesome.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had a delicious breakfast here recently. My friend had pancakes and eggs and I had a healthy breakfast of yogurt, oatmeal, and a side of scrambled eggs.
They have everything you could possibly want for breakfast. The choice is yours and the atmosphere on the outdoor patio/porch is just great.
I highly recommend the Jailhouse Cafe for breakfast in Moab!