“Breakfast and relax”

Sweet Cravings Bakery + Bistro
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Serving amazing breakfast, lunch, to go and catering options. Join us for breakfast panini's, burritos or biscuits and gravy. Then take lunch for your adventure. Select from our large menu of wraps, sandwiches, panini's and salads to dine in or take away. Of course any bakery would not be complete without a wide array of pastries including homemade cinnamon rolls, fresh baked cookies, pies and cakes...With all ingredients from scratch. There is something for everyone..Indulge, eat healthy, gluten free, vegetarian, kids and adults alike!
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent choice for breakfast ;) i recommend even a quick stop before goin' hiking

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I designed my own sandwich
Bread, wrap, etc (wheat but was tempted by sundries tomato tortilla)
Meat filling (chicken)
Cheese filling (Brie)
Dressing (tarragon aioli)
Salad (just tomato for me)
It came wrapped in wax paper so great for a hike and was delicious!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Called in for coffee and cake one afternoon and were greeted by such a nice, friendly, helpful and welcoming lady who turned out to be the owner’s Mum. My husband and I had the raspberry and white chocolate scones and my son a chocolate chip cookie all of which were delicious as was the freshly brewed coffee. Only comment is that they need to add some ambience, as it is large and stark room.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Bright, airy, and clean. Friendly and efficient service. Great sandwiches with fresh ingredients. I had the "roast beef sammy" with a side of coleslaw. Others in our lunch party had the strawberry chicken salad wrap and the Capone (Italian) sub. All agreed that the food was excellent. We ordered a selection of home-based scones, cookies, and brownies to-go and had ourselves a desert picnic up in Canyonlands.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Stopped by for lunch on a local's recommendation. Thought it was just a bakery but their panini's are fabulous! I had Tuscany. Others had Kokipelli and Samson. We liked them all! Nice staff inside and great other homemade drinks. They served a smidgen of treat with meal, but both of my sons went back for dessert -- huge and tasty cookies!