“My brother and I shared this cabin.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moab
Moab KOA Campground
Ranked #22 of 33 Specialty Lodging in Moab
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Very Friendly and informative staff. Great little shop and store, with hot coffee every morning. Really nice camping cabins. Very clean cabin and bathrooms and showers. I would stay there again although I would like to stay more closer or in town. It looks small but it has plenty of room for 6 people. Love the swing on the front porch, great little hang out. Would love a fire pit. Does have a nice grill and picnic table, though we didn't use it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SaltLakecityKdubya
Moabkoa, Guest Relations Manager at Moab KOA Campground, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2014

Good News! Thanks for taking the time to write a review

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I make a trip to Moab every year and we stay in this KOA every time. We've camped and stayed in the cabins and both options are great depending on your needs. The bathrooms are some of the best for any type of campground. They are private and always clean...I've stayed in KOA's that did not have bathrooms that were anywhere near the quality of the ones at this site. This KOA even has laundry facilities should you need them (and I have). All in all I would definitely recommend staying here if you don't require an actual hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

We hope to see you again

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Checked it out when we were touring near Moab / had planned to stay several nights at this campground, but we discovered they had ridiculous rates for staying in one of their bare-bones cabins! We have stayed at KOA's all around the country and have never run into this level of cost vs value situation with these campgrounds before. Seemed crowded and messy. Not a great place to unwind and enjoy your vacation by any means.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We were lucky to stay at an almost brand new cabin for 7 nights. It's clean ( this is very important for us). Pretty roomy for 4 people. A queen bed, a bunk, a table with 4 chairs, 1/2 kitchen good enough to make simple breakfast for our family & the shower room is very clean. There is a BBQ & table outside but we didn't use it as we were out to the National Parks most of the time ( this is why we went there, right?) and it's too hot cooking outside during the day. The air-conditioning is a life saver for us in the heat after a long day hike in the park. The mini fridge is not too mini, good enough to keep our drinks cold. Lots of cupboards to store our supplies. The down side is the mattress, it's pretty hard & with a plastic cover. I think this is for easy cleaning. No linen, so bring your own sleeping bags, blankets & pillows. It's a bit pricey considering no room service or supply of any kind. If I am going back to Moab, I will still consider staying at the cabin at KOA.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Moabkoa, Owner at Moab KOA Campground, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2014

The Cabins are very nice and its nice to be able to get out of the heat

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Rented two cabins numbers 1 and 2. Now the campsite has many things goin for it like, mini golf,(closed when we got there), swimimg pool(closed when we got there, game room,(closed when we got there). Now rooms are small but fine as well. The only things were that in cabin #2 the room never got cold it was like the a/c wasnt on. The restrooms looked like they hadnt been cleaned in the morning they looked the same as the night before...... dirty. Now they advertised free all you can eat pancakes but once there we were informed that the cook wasnt goin to be in so no pancakes (we had already made reservations and paid, ....and if they advertise free pancakes they should have free pancakes regardless if there cook is out they should of made arrangements to keep there end) but overall nice little cabins and liked the view in the morning, and it was like a nice little community.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank CruzMart

We never advertise free pancakes we charge for pancake breakfast. Not sure why the pool and mini golf were closed they are supposed to be open. Have to look into that
Hope you come back and try us again we have improved each year

Reviewed July 26, 2012

After spending many a night in a KOA and a value card member. I thought it might be a good idea even though I was not spending the night this time in Moab to pay for dumping and fill of water as I headed through the desert with my family. $30 to fill water tank and dump. To stay the night was $37. Literally highway robbery.

The KOA in Green River offered for free.

The staff was rude and refused to show me a printed price list. Thus making me think I was being ripped. I tried to help this sorry British chap learn a bit or two about American business ethics. He just kept singing the same rude tune. I see I am not the only one. Look for my other reviews on Airstream Fourms to vouch for my credibility. outdoors717

Room Tip: Stay far away from the rude British owner.