“Great experience!”

$69.00*
and up
Moab Dinner Cruise with Sound and Light Show
More attraction details
Owner description: When coming to such a beautiful area it's hard to choose a tour company because there are so many companies offering so many things. At Canyonlands By Night and Day, we pride ourselves in giving you the ultimate vacation by matching your needs with an excellent tour. You are the most important person in our world and we strive to make sure you have the best time. Your experience begins with our Customer Service Representative taking the time to match your needs to the best possible tour. We have the newest, best equipment in the area and our guides are very friendly and knowledgeable. Your guide will entertain, explain and show-off the beautiful area from trip beginning to end.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

I really liked this as a night-time activity. We did the sunset tour. The views were good, but after a whole day of arches and canyon land already parts of it I felt like I had already seen! The tour guide was well informed and energetic! The dinner after words was simple and well done! The one negative thing I have to say is that we never really saw the sun set on the sunset tour!

Pahrump, Nevada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Had a fun time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2011

We chose the sunset cruise. The light show cruise didn't appeal to us because we lived in Florida for several years and haven't seen a better light show than Disney produces. The boat ride was a gentle cruise about 22 miles down the Colorado river. Photographers, it doesn't matter which side of the boat you sit on because the guide turns the boat so you can get good shots. Andrew, our guide/pilot, was just great. He was not only informative, but quite entertaining. We had just been to Arches NP and were happy to sit awhile. The tour was $70 each, including the dutch oven dinner afterward. You can opt out of the dinner ($10 each). We stayed for dinner and it was not bad. It's all-you-can-eat buffet, so if you're expecting fine dining, go elsewhere. I tried all the meats. As reported in another review, the BBQ'd meats are strongly sauced. Don found the spicy pork upset his stomach. I thought it tasted tangy, but wasn't bad. I liked best the meat that wasn't soaked in sauce (beef, pork). The salad bar was limited but fresh. There was also a little desert cobbler, which I didn't try because I was stuffed full of meat. BTW, look on the web for discount coupons. I found one for 10% off and our RV park was offering 5% off. Anyway, it was a lovely time and I will remember it fondly.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank NVJudie
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Definitely go on the morning tour, NOT the night tour - definitely.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2011

We went on both the morning and night tours. The morning tour was amazing! It was definitely worth the cost. We thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful, extraordinary scenery.

The night tour, on the other hand, was disappointing. The food was standard, not special. The tour was something out of the 1960s. It was dated and plain. Invest your time and money elsewhere.

Moab is a wonderful place.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank MikeFromKC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Stars and story telling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

What a magical way to spend an evening!

The staff was extremely friendly, the evening meal was delicious, and the story telling on the river was captivating.

Visited July 2011
oklahoma city
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Canyonland By Night Tour”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2011

My wife and I were a little disappointed in the Canyonland By Night Tour, however our 6 year old son enjoyed the experience. The evening began with an exceptional meal and good company in a family style buffet, but the tour was slow and somewhat boring. I don't know what we expected, but what we got was certainly not what we had anticpated. Following our awesome jet boat tour earlier in the afternoon, we were really excited about what the night would hold. However, toward the end, both my wife and I were looking for a cot on board.

Visited June 2011