“Moab Cowboy”

and up
Hell's Revenge 4x4 Off-Roading Tour from Moab
Ranked #4 of 93 things to do in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Challenging 9-mile Jeep trail.
Arlington
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Moab Cowboy”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I went with Kent from Moab Cowboy in a side-by-side. I strongly recommend getting a driver, because if you've never done this before you'll wish you had when you see the first rock. It would be like attempting the double-diamond expert slope if you've never skiied before.
Kent made us feel safe while also giving us a thrilling ride. It was really fun, different, and we (suprisingly) also learned alot about the area.
You could do this with children, too, if you have a driver.

1 Thank albacore

Utah
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Holy Cow!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had previously done a hummer tour with High-Point, that was something. This trip we had a side-by-side and did it ourselves...what a rush! There were some parts I didn't love, a couple of very steep bits, but oh boy it was fun. If this is a little too much then look into Fins & Things, I liked that one better for the speed of it (banked turns on sand!). But I'm really glad I did Hell's Revenge. We took our 12 and 9 year olds with us, they loved it.

I'm sure this week is crazy, the annual Jeep Safari was checking in just as we pulled out of town.

Springdale, Arkansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Title says it all.”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

4-Wheel driving adventure that kept us "sucking out seat" Hired Dan Micks 4-wheel Adventure tour company to take us on a half day tour which included this thrilling climb.

1 Thank Jo J
Orem, Utah
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is a must do if you are in Moab. I would definitely recommend a tour guide when you go. We did a hummer tour with Moab Adventure Center. It was amazing!! I gained a deep respect for the versatility and agility of a hummer. That machine went where I had no idea a vehicle could go. We ended up overlooking the Colorado river over 1000 feet below us after traveling up Hells Revenge, over ridges at 40+ degree angles, down and around corkscrew turns and over rocks taller than myself. It was like the Disneyland "Indiana Jones" ride on steroids. Our guide was great and really added to the experience. This is definitely a MUST DO!!

1 Thank Alan B
Albuquerque, New Mexico
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best trail in Moab”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Awesome, If you only have five hours in Moab, this is the trail to do. Fun every time. EPIC trail with fun for everyone from mild to wild

1 Thank mcgeeg

Been to Hell's Revenge? Share your experiences!