“Awesome!”

and up
Hell's Revenge 4x4 Off-Roading Tour from Moab
Ranked #4 of 95 things to do in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Challenging 9-mile Jeep trail.
Waynesville, Missouri
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been wanting to run this Jeep trail for years, I finally got the opportunity and it lived up to expectations. I was a little nervous going into the trail, but didn't have any issues once we got going.

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Tough Trail”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great and a must do if you know how to drive a jeep. You need a modified Rubicon and some experience.

Montreal, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Do it !”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was an amazing experience, especially at sunset.
We were with a guide, and appreciated it since it can be dangerous.

Visited May 2013
AUBERRY
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Wow what an experience”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We went with the Moab Cowboy in his razors that we drove. Pretty breathtaking-views and experience. Sunset was awesome time to visit and definitely not hot. I would only do this with a guide until familiar with the area

Virginia
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Beast of a road!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I took a Hummer tour that went out on Hells Revenge. Wow, what a trail. Wouldn't recommend driving this solo unless you have LOTS of 4-wheeling experience. However, without that hire a tour and get the ride of your life! I took the Sunset Tour but that limits the photo opportunities because of the setting sun, then dark after sunset. But if a beautiful sunset is what you are looking for and an adventerous ride, this is the place to go! Now I am going to enjoy many Hells Revenge videos on YouTube because I really appreciate the skills required to drive this road!

Visited June 2013

Been to Hell's Revenge? Share your experiences!