Inca Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Aarchway Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$230
Hotel Website
Hampton Inn Moab(Moab)(Great Value!)
$320
$251
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moab(Moab)(Great Value!)
$259
Fairfield Inn
Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$234
$220
$204
HIExpress.com
Red Cliffs Lodge(Moab)(Great Value!)
$250
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Virginian Motel(Moab)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
Moab Valley Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$232
$155
Official Hotel
Silver Sage Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$130
$120
Travelocity
Big Horn Lodge(Moab)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,681 results
All reviewsstarbucks coffeehomemade breadshower headthe mexican restaurantcontinental breakfastroom was cleanhard boiled eggssmall poolstay there againbudget hotelarches national parka great place to stayin townthe north endair conditionerthree nightsfridge and microwave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We booked 2 nights and were happy we chose this hotel. It is as advertised: small pool, clean room, friendly staff. The receptionist accepted an early check-in as our daughter was not feeling well. It was very thoughtful of her. We recommend the Inca Inn to anybody who wants to go to Moab, the Arches or Canyonlands.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank musidavi
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Based on other reviewers' recommendations, we booked a 2-night stay at the Inca Inn for our visit to Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. We're glad we did. The online reservation process was smooth, and we were greeted warmly on our arrival. The room was not huge, but it was big enough and spotless, the shower and toilet worked well, the bed was comfortable, and the amenities were perfect (pool, lobby coffee, ice, breakfast, wifi). John's recommendations for restaurants and a bakery (for our in-park lunches) were excellent. The generous spirit of the Inca Inn seemed to rub off on other guests, too-- people were quiet, considerate, and friendly. We were surprised at the number of international travelers here-- we met German and Japanese guests during our stay. The word is out through Trip Advisor! If all budget hotels were like the Inca Inn, we'd travel even more!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SimiSue
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This may be a little longer but I feel the need to make sure I express how fantastic my interaction was with this establishment. I am a somewhat "quirky" traveler. I had seen this place with such high ratings so I contacted management. The owner Grant responded to me several times and put me in touch with Jackie the manager. I can't say enough about their response, patience and accommodation. I had asked for quieter, cooler area for room and upon check in was told there was a note from management about this and the room was PERFECT. This was a quiet, clean establishment. There was a new person working night checkout that may have mis-communicated our checkout the next day but we were even taken care of better than imagined. Management had told us they couldn't do extended checkout which we understood but said we could use pool to cool off after hiking before we headed to Colorado. We came in to ask about using bathroom to change and the lady working, Madge (who was terrific ANYTIME we interacted with her) said that she didn't have a note about about our earlier checkout from the night staff but that our room hadn't been cleaned yet so we were free to change in there. HOW AWESOME!!! This staff, from the top and down, went above and beyond. The young men cleaning the rooms were so respectful and polite. I just can't say enough about this place. Every hotel should get it done as well as this group. They have some great chairs to sit outside in, Starbucks coffee and....fun (surprise for you) showerheads!!! Just a fantastic place with a price you can't beat. Don't read this and wonder (should I or shouldn't I)...BOOK THE ROOM!!! I only hope when we return they have availability. Kudos to a fantastic establishment!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for quieter room away from road edge...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WHISKEYTIM
Reviewed July 17, 2014

At first glance it is just another old-style motel on the edge of town, but they do everything right and our two-day stay was perfect. It is clean, staff is very friendly, the pool is small but just right for a quick dip after a long day of hiking, and the breakfast is plentiful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank soschia
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

No, it's not The Ritz. It's a small, old style motel that gets everything right. The beds are comfortable. The people, and I mean every single person we've encountered, go out of their way every single time. We're at the end of a week's stay and I can fully recommend this hotel for all but the hoity toitys!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple