“Most enjoyable stay”

Inca Inn
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Moab
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed three nights and thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the Inca Inn. The Inn is located towards the north end of town and within easy reach of the shops and restaurants. The bedroom was a very good size, well equiped and very clean. The reception area which also serves as the breakfast room was very good. The reception staff were most helpful and friendly. The breakfast was included, very nice quality and quantity. There is a small swimming pool. Would stay again and again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was our second stay at the Inca Motel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. An excellent breakfast was served to start your day. If we make another trip to Moab we would definitely stay here again. A home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The staff at the Inca Inn in Moab was supurb. The manager Jackie went out of her way to save our rooms (we had cancelled our last day due to government closure of national parks) when she saw on the news that Arches and Canyonlands NP would be opened for our last day in Moab. Our bicycles were safely in storage when not in use; yet quickly accessible when needed. The breakfast, although minimal, was all we needed or wanted. As advertised, our rooms were clean and our beds were comfortable. Although a long drive from Atlanta, we will definitely stay here if we plan another cycling trip in Utah.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The Inca Inn is a classic motel with small rooms and parking right in front of it. The rooms are really nice though, in a desert theme. There is a small pool and the service was wonderful. Great people at the front desk, nice breakfast in a small but good enough breakfast room. It is right on the main road in Moab. Loved Moab, loved the motel! Will come again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We booked the Inca Inn over 8 monthes ago for our September trip based entirely on previous TripAdvisor reviews. I am so glad that we did! We used this as a base for 5 days of hiking and adventures in the National Parks The hotel is exactly as described: A little mom&Pop motel where you can park your car right in front of the door. The room was very, very clean! We are fanatics about this because we unfortunately picked up bedbugs once years ago while travelling (an experience I wouldn't wish on anyone). Room had a refrigerator, small desk, king bed, and small bathroom and shower. The bed was very comfortable, and we used the refrigerator to store lunches for the next day of hiking. While in our room we couldn't hear any roadnoise, which was a surprise. Wifi worked fine for us except for the last day. When I mentioned it when checking out the night before departure, someone came immediately to our room to check the router. It was fixed immediately. I wasn't bothered by it being down because I was able to sign into one of the other available ones, but thought maybe another customer might have a problem. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and efficient. Because we were leaving early one morning, I asked what time they would be open in the morning for coffee. I was given a time, but also offered to get a coffee pot for our room. I had to have a package overnighted to us due to unfortunately dropping my camera while in Arches NP. The staff was most accomodating and immediately put a note on our file and even checked with us when someone else's package arrived! They delivered our package to our room at 9:30am on a Sunday morning! We were very surprised with both the delivery (USPS) and the staff's attention to our need. Thank you so much. The breakfast provided is very basic: coffee, toast, oatmeal, tiny muffins, some juice, fruit. It was adequate. We really weren't looking for anything else since we planned on doing quite a bit of hiking each day. If I ever return to Moab, I would definately stay at the Inca Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We loved this little hotel and not only for it's price, but above all because of the super friendly staff. They make you feel really welcome...and that helps in feeling good!
Everything about this place is not-that-big. The relatively small pool was great to take a quick dip and shake off the heat and the dust. The rooms are not that spacious but offer all your basic traveler’s luxury (a good bed and a good bathroom). We particularly liked the breakfast. Indeed, the room is small, but the quality is good.
There are many places to stay in Moab ... but the Inca Inn is definitely a place to consider!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was a little skeptical of an outside access hotel (meaning all the rooms open right out to the parking lot), thinking it would be loud. I am happy to say I was totally wrong. The rooms were clean and quiet, which is pretty much all I need in a hotel room. Both front desk guys I talked to were friendly and helpful - one of them must live on-site or nearby but he definitely made me feel like we would be attended to if there were any problems in the middle of the night. The free breakfast is fine - no meat, just some breads (the homemade white bread was very good), cereal, and possibly some apples. I can't remember if there were eggs or not. Yes, the hotel is at the end of Main St so you can't just walk out onto the street and be in the middle of things but hey, the room is cheap and clean. I'd definitely stay there again if I come back to Moab.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple