“Fab for Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The Moab Diner is brilliant for breakfast. Very well priced, open early even in February with great choice on the menu. I ate there a few times last week. The pancakes were great, eggs fab and hash browns lovely! Best place for brekkie in Moab for sure!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We ate lunch one time at the diner while in Moab. The food was good and service was prompt. There is not much I can add to the previous statement. There was nothing about the food or diner that would make me want to return . it was simply an average place to eat.

1  Thank BunsenBurner40
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Down home cooking @ a great price, I could have eaten here every night. Plent on the menu & great service. Located on the main drag.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

On our first night in Moab, we ate here because the review looked decent and the parking lot was full of cars (in January). The décor was nice and the Hummus appetizer was really good, but my chicken sandwich was a disappointment. The bun was a run of the mill sesame seed bun. Not homemade. The chicken itself was just ok. The fries were good, which filled me up. The rest of trip, we ate at Zax's, which was fantastic.

1  Thank Crystal E
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We spend 4 days in Moab in November and ate there several times. For the type of a restaurant, they have fantastic food which actually has a flavor! The service was always wonderful and smiling. We loved breakfast and dinner menu. Our favorite were livers with onions and mushrooms for $8!!, which are hard to find in restaurants. The only thing I don`t understand is how they actually make a profit, as the portions are huge for the price payed. My roast beef was wonderful but I could not eat even half of it, so much meat I got on my plate for $10. We tried other restaurants but I am sick of pizzas etc. This is our favorite restaurant and we will never eat somewhere else when we are in Moab.

Been to Moab Diner? Share your experiences!