“Average as average can be”
Review of Moab Brewery

Moab Brewery
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Average as average can be”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

What can I say it didn't suck, but have nothing else to say. Food was fine, but not great. Service was unremarkable, but not bad.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food and root beer”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

It was 1 block from our hotel "big horn lodge" and we walked and ate their several times as the food was good, both lunch and dinner. We even enjoyed the ice cream station at the front door and fresh root beer. The beer I had was good but only had 1 or 2 different drafts.

Visited September 2012
Gorham, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Fresh Brew, Good Food & Service”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I love fresh brew & this is be best place for fresh beer in Moab! They have a great selection of beer; but their excellence does not stop there. They have a well trained and service oriented staff & their food is excellent. Never had a dish I did not like. You have not "been to Moab" if you have not enjoyed the Moab Brewery....

• Visited April 2013
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
“Don't go if you are gluten-free!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I live nearby and there's a lot of good things to be said about the brewery. The burgers are decent, the beer is good, the staff is often friendly. However, when I brought my mother, who has celiac disease, I was very unimpressed at every turn.

First of all, they have a menu with gluten "friendly" items. Good for them, even if the semantics are really dumb (gluten is anything but friendly to my mother). However, we were informed that the burgers, on this menu, actually have bread crumbs in them, so, actually they are not "gluten friendly" after all. So, my mother orders the gazpacho salad and I kid you not it comes out served on two slices of bread. Come on. The bartender was pretty jerky, he didn't apologize and may as well have rolled his eyes.

Just bad form all around. The food in Moab overall is not amazing, it's usually standard fare cooked for tourists, and the brewery is no exception. Nothing on the menu is particularly great, nothing particularly bad. But this whole experience really soured me to the place.

• Visited March 2013
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Good Food and Accommodating to a Large Group”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were a group of 16, and called ahead for a table and separate checks, which they cheerfully accommodated They had a spot for us in short order, and the service and food were excellent, even though they were really busy.

Visited April 2013

Been to Moab Brewery? Share your experiences!