“Last week of March 2013 Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Moab Brewery

Moab Brewery
Ranked #17 of 82 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar, Pub, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Visalia, California
“Last week of March 2013 Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

This place has great atmosphere and the wait staff was wonderful. The menu has something for everyone and the beer selection was great. It is located more toward the southern end of town which is away from the main downtown section. It was worth the short trip. We got the fish tacos and a burger and both were very tasty. The jalapeno fries were a bit salty, but that did not stop us from eating them. We would go back without hesitation.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Denver, Colorado
“A Moab classic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We eat here every time, and generally more than once. I've eaten here at least twice during each of my last 12 yearly trips to Moab. The food and service is consistently good. So is the beer, brewed right there.

Visited March 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have eaten here 8 times over the past two years, and we look forward to it each time we go to Moab. The place is huge, so there isn't usually much of a wait. They have all different sizes of tables, so they can accomodate larger groups. They cater to kids pretty well. The food is yummy. We had issues with service one time last year, but all three times we went this year, the service was spot on. They have a wide variety of food choices to please nearly anyone. Some hits with adults I have gone with include the veggie wrap, smoked fish wrap, fish tacos, veggie chili and fish and chips. The fries and onion wrings aren't great, but are pretty standard. The desserts and gelato are yummy.

My one complaint about the kids menu would be a wish that they included some healthier options. Our kids don't eat meat, so the only two choices were fried ravioli and grilled cheese. They did at least serve them with steamed vegetable as a choice, which they liked. We ended up having them split a hummus appetizer one night and a quesadilla the next because they just didn't like the kids menu choices, but as long as your kids like the standard fried kids' stuff, they will be happy.

A big reason to go here is obviously the beer. They serve Utah-strength beers on draft, including the Scorpion Pale Ale (our favorite), I also like the Dead Horse ESB. I actually like having good-tasting session-style (lower alcohol) beers, because we like to have a few for an early dinner and then head out hiking again for sunset. They do also serve full-strength beers in pint-sized and half-pint sized bottles, including a black IPA which is tasty. We live in Boulder, which is craft and microbrew central, and find their beers to be sort of in the middle of what we have to offer here, but great for most places. Comparing to other Utah beers, Wasatch and Uinta and are probably a little better, but in the same league.

The decor, as others mentioned, is fun, and they have biking and jeeping videos running on a loop- watching those entertained our kids while we were eating. All in all, this is a good brewpub place and a nice place for all ages of people to have a casual meal in Moab. We always look forward to going back and recommend it to friends and family headed to Moab.

Westminster, Colorado
“Will DEFINITELY be back.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We ate here during Jeep Safari Week, and even though there were TONS of people standing around, we only waited 15 minutes before being seated. Service was a tad slow but very friendly and the beer was GREAT. Fun, festive family atmosphere, I love all the crazy stuff hanging from the ceiling. Everyone loved their food except for me, which leads me to believe I just picked the wrong thing. The greek dressing on my side salad was delicious, my husband LOVED his burger & onion rings, and my mom had a fabulous looking chicken salad. I thought the fish & chips were just OK, I would definitely go again but I would order something different. I also thought the prices were very reasonable- $8-12 for most entrees. Great anyway compared to a lot of the other restaurants we checked out before choosing this one.

Reno, Nevada
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We ate here while in Moab and the food was very good. I had fish and chips which were good and my wife had tri-tip bbq which was very tasty. They have a large selection of house brewed beers and also some soft drinks which were excellent.

Visited March 2013

Been to Moab Brewery? Share your experiences!