“Good beer and good food”
Review of Moab Brewery

Moab Brewery
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 9, 2012

After a long day in Canyonland and Arches, the visit to the Moab Brewery was refreshing. We were there for an early dinner so crowds were not an issue. Good selection of beer and the food was good, portions could have been a little larger but perhaps I had walked/hiked a lot during the day increasing my appetite. I would recommend this stop in Moab.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Very busy and crowded even at this time of year (October). Beer choices are great. Food is adequate. Probably one of the better places for dinner in Moab.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was a little disappointed with this restaurant. I was expecting the vibe to be cooler, being a brewpub and all, but it just looked like a family restaurant inside. I ordered the hummus wrap which came with a choice of soup or salad, and it was decent. My boyfriend ordered a steak, which was definitely a mistake. The service was attentive, but our waiter was kind of bizarre. Overall you'll do okay here if you keep your order basic, but I will probably pass this place up next time I'm in town.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We finished the White Rim trail, went back to the condo, cleaned up our trucks and bodies, and went looking for a good beverage. The Moab brewery was not too far from our condo, and the parking lot looked nearly full.. always a good sign. We didn't have to wait long at all, less than 5 mins. My wife and I ordered burgers, and a margarita. The margarita was excellent, and so was the burger. The wait staff was on top of their game, food came out fast, and was just the way we ordered ( my pet peeve is having the server ask you how you want your burger cooked, and it;s not the way you ordered it) so my burger was medium rare.. perfect. If I am in Moab again, and I plan on being there, I will be back!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Ate here twice during our 3 day stay in Moab. Excellent burgers, fries, quesadillas & beer. It's one of the few places that has a bar area & I really wished I'd had their special one night -- wings for 15 cents apiece. What a deal! But my heart was set on a quesadilla. Everyone else in the bar was going for the wings & they looked great. The restaurant is large, family friendly & can be quite noisy & crowded. They have a large selection of "gelato" at the entrance, along w/ a typical touristy selection of Ts & hats. The gelato was not like any gelato I've ever had -- tasteless & with ice crystals. More like soft iced milk. Don't do it.

Been to Moab Brewery? Share your experiences!