“Great place to hang out and eat”
Review of Moab Brewery

Moab Brewery
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Farmington, New Mexico
“Great place to hang out and eat”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Moab Brewery has a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Staff was attentive and friendly. Food was very good, as were the cocktails and brews. I will visit the Moab Brewery the next time I am in town, that's for sure!!

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
canada
“Great value”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Well worth a visit. Excellent food, service and fun atmosphere at a very reasonable price. Worth waiting to get in. They even give you a coupon for a discount on their gelato. A nice treat to get for walk back to our campground.

Moab, Utah
“Best variety restaurant/pub in Moab”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We're locals and when we can't decide where to eat we always end up at the Moab Brewery. The food is consistently good, the service is usually very good and there is a great variety to choose from. They've got great beers, especially the Hefeweizen. The meatloaf is among the best I've ever had, even better than Mom's. Sorry Mom! All in all, it's a great place to eat and relax at the end of a long, adventurous day.

Tampa Bay, Florida
“Great for everyone”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I'm always hesitant to go the restaurants that everyone touts for their BBQ because I'm a vegetarian. But Moab Brewery had several vegetarian options...many more than I would have expected. We had a group of 12...I arrived late and everyone was already eating their entrees. Our server was great. She took my order right away, had my salad out in no time flat, and cajoled the kitchen staff to prepare my pasta dish as an appetizer so I wouldn't be eating solo. She kept our drinks refilled, gave good recommendations on brews and helped us celebrate a birthday. If I ever get back to Moab, this will be the first place I'll dine.

• Visited September 2012
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good value food”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Brewery has an upbeat atmosphere and naturally serves a good selection of home-brewed beers. The portions of food are massive and of pretty good quality. Can get steaks, wraps, chicken dishes etc etc., all the usual stuff. Same for the desserts. We had apple dumpling and can recommend this.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Moab Brewery? Share your experiences!