“Best variety restaurant/pub in Moab”
Review of Moab Brewery

Moab Brewery
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We're locals and when we can't decide where to eat we always end up at the Moab Brewery. The food is consistently good, the service is usually very good and there is a great variety to choose from. They've got great beers, especially the Hefeweizen. The meatloaf is among the best I've ever had, even better than Mom's. Sorry Mom! All in all, it's a great place to eat and relax at the end of a long, adventurous day.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,724)

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I'm always hesitant to go the restaurants that everyone touts for their BBQ because I'm a vegetarian. But Moab Brewery had several vegetarian options...many more than I would have expected. We had a group of 12...I arrived late and everyone was already eating their entrees. Our server was great. She took my order right away, had my salad out in no time flat, and cajoled the kitchen staff to prepare my pasta dish as an appetizer so I wouldn't be eating solo. She kept our drinks refilled, gave good recommendations on brews and helped us celebrate a birthday. If I ever get back to Moab, this will be the first place I'll dine.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Brewery has an upbeat atmosphere and naturally serves a good selection of home-brewed beers. The portions of food are massive and of pretty good quality. Can get steaks, wraps, chicken dishes etc etc., all the usual stuff. Same for the desserts. We had apple dumpling and can recommend this.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Go local, go for the beer, the food. No mistake here. With the Blue Pig restaurant, they have the best BBQ menu options. Beef brisket and baby-back ribs are awesome. Go for it.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went to this restaurant on our first trip to Moab and liked it so much we decided to return. We were not disappointed. Is it the best restaurant I have ever been to? No, but the food was good, the beer was great, and service was very friendly. Add to that reasonable prices and as far as I am concerned you can't go wrong.

Been to Moab Brewery? Share your experiences!