“The best BBQ place in Town”
Review of Moab Brewery

Moab Brewery
Ranked #18 of 86 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Go local, go for the beer, the food. No mistake here. With the Blue Pig restaurant, they have the best BBQ menu options. Beef brisket and baby-back ribs are awesome. Go for it.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,814)

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went to this restaurant on our first trip to Moab and liked it so much we decided to return. We were not disappointed. Is it the best restaurant I have ever been to? No, but the food was good, the beer was great, and service was very friendly. Add to that reasonable prices and as far as I am concerned you can't go wrong.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were getting discouraged after 2 bad restaurants. Moab Brewery was great. I had the best salmon and the best margarita. Service was great. Frozen veggies were disappointing.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I were here with a large group on a very busy evening and both the food and service were outstanding. We came back a couple of days later by ourselves for lunch and it was the same then too. Wish I had saved room for some gelato - maybe next time.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We loved this place; exceptional beers, excellent waitresses and the food, every meal, was so good; eat the onion rings, wings, Reubens, ribs...anything

Been to Moab Brewery? Share your experiences!