“Good beer, good food, good service…it’s all good!”
Review of Moab Brewery

Moab Brewery
Ranked #21 of 92 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 14, 2012

A large group of friends converged on the Moab Brewery on a Sunday evening after a day of fun in the Moab area (several of us had been on a white-water raft trip). We had a reservation for 7:30 and a large group (around 26 folks). The place was very busy, but we were seated just a little past our reservation time, which I thought was very reasonable given the crowd.

We were seated sort of in the middle of the restaurant at two large tables that were adjacent to each other. This was actually a very good arrangement, as it made it easier to visit between the tables.

The service was outstanding. Our server did a great job of getting drink orders out to us and keeping the beer glasses full.

While I would consider this more of a burger and beer place, there is actually a very good variety on the menu. The portions are good size and everything that I saw served looked very tasty. I know that the burger that I had was extremely good.

The beer was also quite good. I had the American Pale Ale and my wife had the IPA, so I got to try both. Both were very good, but I did prefer the American Pale Ale.

I think everyone in our group enjoyed the food and the atmosphere at the Moab Brewery. I know that I did. I think this is our second visit (we also ate here in 2009), but it will not be our last; I’ll eat here the next time we are in Moab.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,066)

Reviewed October 13, 2012

After a warm day of hiking, the beer here was especially delicious! It was crowded but we managed to find some seats at the bar where we enjoyed a few rounds and had some simple but well prepared foods. The prices were very reasonable and the portions generous. Festive atmosphere and happy, friendly service...we had a great time!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

After being told that we couldn't sit outside, we were shoved into the farthest back room. Facing a wall, we had no ambiance to speak of. Slight whiffs of attitude from hostess, manager, cashier - someone else here said it, and I'll agree: the young people were running the place, customer care was a bit lax. Food was typical burger/fry food, it tasted pretty good, but we were biking all day and STARVING and it sadly wasn't enough of a portion, I didn't feel satisfied. Waitress was pleasant. The beer was good, I had the Hefeweizen, but one beer isn't going to give you a buzz - whether it is full alcohol or not - and I wasn't there to get plastered anyway. There is a cute gift shop area if you're into that sort of thing.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

little bit pricey, but no complaints about the food, ice cream was super, real good service, would eat there again if ever in moab again

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Root beer and naughty root beer don't live up to the hype. Bitter, not sweet. Chicken just ok, not anything that makes my mouth sing. Bland American cuisine.

Been to Moab Brewery? Share your experiences!