“Good brews, good meal”

Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We visited the Moab Brewery 8 years ago and were happy to have the opportunity once again. I enjoyed a good pilsner; didn't want a large meal so I had the vegetarian chili and a Caesar salad. The chili was great and the salad was also very good. The menu was quite varied and there were several meals, including several vegetarian options, that I would have considered. Only disppointment - they have discontinued the t-shirt that I considered 8 years ago but didn't buy - oh, well.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,743)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Food was good. Service was amazingly fast. They place was super busy but never felt rushed. Plenty spacious eating area.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were not very impressed with the food or the beer. My chicken was undercooked. We enjoyed the beer from salt lake brewery better than the moab brewery. We thought they were a little pricey for what they offered also.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

There are several really good places to go for a good dinner in Moab. The Brewery is always on my list. Lots of great, local vibe and brews.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

First night we went was Labour Day and the place was busy and noisy but the food so good we went back the next evenig when it was much quieter and the food just as good. The local beers well worth trying. Good service good atmosphere and reasonably priced.

Been to Moab Brewery? Share your experiences!