“Great trail for the Moab experience”
Review of Moab Brand Trails

Guided Full-Day Mountain Bike Tour in Moab
Ranked #44 of 96 things to do in Moab
Brandon, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great trail for the Moab experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I went to Moab just after finishing chemo. As a young adult cancer survivor I figured it best to go ahead and start checking off some of those bucket list items. I really wanted to ride Slickrock but the guys at Rim Cyclery advised against it due to my physical conditioning and sent me to Brands instead. I normally ride trails in the southeast and Appalachia and these were the most unique trails I've ever been on. The trails are interconnected 2 to 4 mile loops so it's easy to bail out if need be. This is a fantastic trail to take kids on (not small children, but the kind of kids your just a little worried about taking to slickrock!). My boys are 12 & 15 and this would have been a great trail for them even back a few years for their limited skill and conditioning.

Visited October 2013