“It was awesome!!!!”

Pinnacle Helicopters
Ranked #18 of 65 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Moab, Utah - the dream destination for an adventure vacation! At Pinnacle Helicopters, we offer flights with panoramic views of the famous landscapes surrounding Moab.Depart from Canyonlands Field and head into the back country, quickly leaving civilization behind! Your pilot will give you an exciting flight, providing a fun narration of the landscapes and formations you are flying.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Benjamin Black from Durango, Colorado was great and very nice! My son Zack and I enjoyed it very much! We would do it again! Thanks jenn Tezak

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband & I love Moab! This was our third trip but we never tire of seeing the
canyons and our ride in the Pinnacle helicopter was the highlight of this trip. Our pilot,
Ben, was informative, entertaining, and professional from the start and we wish the flight had
lasted longer than one hour. I would highly reccommend it to anyone who wants to
experience a beautiful view of the Canyonlands.

Beverly and Grady M.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We,ve taken many helicopter flights in the U.S.,and this one with Pinnacle with our friendly
pilot Ben was right up there.Ben was great and very informative,if we come back to Moab
we,ll take the longer flight.Loved it,Thanks Ben
Gary and Corinne (Portsmouth England)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I were on a motorcycle trip to Moab. Seeing the national parks was fun from the road but it took on a whole new fun level from the air and Pinnacle Helicopters was an awesome experience for us. Not our first rodeo in a helicopter so I was expecting the normal "high-flight" that we've experienced in the past but Pinnacle flew much lower and often down "in the canyon" for a very fun and thrilling flight. We'd recommend them to anybody who wants to pay a fair price for a very fun and informative helicopter flight.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

If you are looking for something out of the ordinary this is the adventure to try! This was very helpful after viewing the parks from the ground. We got to see some of the Canyonlands which was spectacular to say the least.

Our pilot, Ben, was informative and put even the most skiddish flyer at ease. I have never flown in a helicopter and sitting in the front seat was so relaxing with him beside me pointing out all the highlights of the area.

Worth the money and more.....would do it again in a second!