“Pinnacle Helicopters”

Pinnacle Helicopters
Ranked #19 of 62 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Moab, Utah - the dream destination for an adventure vacation! At Pinnacle Helicopters, we offer flights with panoramic views of the famous landscapes surrounding Moab.Depart from Canyonlands Field and head into the back country, quickly leaving civilization behind! Your pilot will give you an exciting flight, providing a fun narration of the landscapes and formations you are flying.
Gypsum, Colorado
“Pinnacle Helicopters”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great ride.Great view. Something everyone should do at least once. Great people to be with. Would highly recommend it .Thanks

Roy
“Our Moab vacation”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I wanted a helicopter tour of canyon lands. I was nervous because my previous flying experience I had vowed never to fly again. I expressed this to our pilot and he assured me it would be a very smooth flight. And indeed it was; our pilot was awesome. He was extremely knowledgeable about the area and the flight was smooth and worry free. This is the only way to see canyon lands; you see things you would never see any other way it is truly a spectacular flight. It is worth every penny of the fare and can only hope we get the opportunity to do it again. Totally Awesome!!!

Snohomish, Washington
“Great Tour - Fantastic View”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

One more thing checked in my "bucket list". Pilot Ben is a great pilot and guide, he made us feel comfortable, safe, and more knowledgeable about the Canyonlands in Utah. Everyone going to Moab, Ut MUST experience this ride. It’s well worth! Smooth ride, incredible view. Will definitely do it again.

New Orleans, Louisiana
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Spectacular panoramic views of Canyonlands National Park in Ut”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Fabulous experience. Ben Black = great pilot & considerate gentleman. Knowledgable about area. Enthusiastic about conservation of nature too. Amazingly easy to locate from Moab. Easy to board.

NM
“Bird's Eye View”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was our first helicopter ride, and our pilot Ben made it so incredible that I can't wait to do it again! Ben made me feel so safe and comfortable with his smooth take off, that I was able to enjoy the view and ride with no fear at all! This is a must do for everyone who wants to see the beauty from the air. I took photos that I could never have gotten from the ground. Would make a great gift for your special someone!! Extremely worth the great price!! Ben made this adventure the highlight of our 2 week trip of the southwest!