“Locals recomended”

Ranked #16 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: COME TASTE THE WEST at Susie's Branding Iron Restaurant. Come in, take off your hat, and sit a spell. Relax and enjoy a home-cooked, hearty cowboy meal. Plenty of parking. Just a few minutes south of Moab.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

When we arrived we were seated by a window and we noticed a lot of flies. It had been very cold out and we just figured they were just tryng to get in from the cold. After we ordered they sat a large family with screaming kids next to us and we asked to be moved and was told "No". A few minutes later I told the waitress we need to be mover or we would just have to leave. She finally moved us. When the food came it was good but way to much. The price was reasonable for what you got. When we return to Moab we will try again but not at 6PM

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

It is not right in downtown Moab but it was worth driving just a bit more. Our hamburger, homemade fries and chef salad were excellent. They were friendly, clean and excellent service.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

So folks were very friendly, that I must say... but they goofed up our order, brought the wrong beer, dropped a used salad dressing on the floor that splashed up on us and didn't bother to take anything off the tab. They had Karaoke going during dinner time and lets just say it wasn't good. The food, however was really very good. Menu was not healthy, that's for sure. We had a hamburger that had an excellent flavor and the fries were quite good. I "made my own" meal and had a chicken breast that was grilled with a side salad. Veggies were fresh and chicken had a good flavor. Prices were reasonable for Moab. "beer license" was for 3.2 beer.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I use to love this place. Since the original owner took it over again, it seems to have gone down hill. They now serve the WORST chili I have ever had. It is watery and bland. Canned chili is much better. The chicken fried steak was chewy and the only flavor it had was in the coating.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We went to Suzie's early on a Saturday and were immediately seated. We liked the wide range of food and I ordered the prime rib. It was very good and the waitress insisted I try the 'frybread' which I had never had. A nice surprise, it was excellent! We liked the friendly staff, the good menu, the good service, and the pleasant atmosphere. Its a few miles south of Moab but well worth the trip.

Been to Susie's Branding Iron Restaurant? Share your experiences!