TripAdvisor

“Good Vibes & Good Food”

Peace Tree Juice Cafe
Ranked #34 of 108 Restaurants in Moab
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: 20 year anniversary. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh smoothies and juices. Local beer and wine. Big healthy salads, sandwiches and so much more. Many items are made in house. We have a large outdoor patio and misters in the Moab heat.
Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

Walking around Moab there’s so many food options. We liked the look of Peace Tree Juice Cafe and the fact that it was crowded made us think there was a reason why. It was a great choice. The fresh lemonade with a touch of rosemary, basil and lemon was delightful. I wasn’t sure if I’d like it, so our nice waitress let me sample it first. They have some good craft beer as well, which my husband also enjoyed. He had a really good salad as his entree and I had a delicious Cuban Sandwich on a fresh, tasty Ciabatta, which I shared with him because it was so big. It came with a choice of Salad or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips with Salsa. I recommend the Chips. Service was very friendly and there’s great background music to set a cool vibe.

Date of visit: September 2019
PeaceTree_10, Owner at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. We appreciate your review, and hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (1,912)

Reviewed September 20, 2019

During our recent visit to Moab we visited the Peace Tree Cafe twice. We enjoyed the Chicken Caesar salad and Turkey Club wraps. The portions are large and the service was good.

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch at peace tree and were pleasantly surprised at the quality and freshness (not to mention the size)of the salads we ordered
I had the steak salad with balsamic and vinaigrette Dressing it was absolutely wonderful perfectly dressed and extra dressing on the side if needed. There was also just the right composition of ingredients with feta ,red peppers, onions , kalamata olives and mixture of lettuce and the amount of steak, that was very tender ,was truly amazing. I also had enough left over for a starter salad for dinner.
My wife had the sweet and salty beet salad on spinach, with real bacon which she asked for on the side and they were happy to accommodate her request she said was wonderful as well with perfect combination of ingredients and parmigiana crisps that added a nice touch. Again enough left over for salad tonight. We also thought the prices were very reasonable for the quality and size of the meal. We would definitely return and try something else.

Date of visit: September 2019
PeaceTree_10, Manager at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It makes us so happy that you had a great experience while dining with us. We really appreciate the kind words about the food served to you. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

Yummy food, nice waiting staff and cool spot in town. Also the smoothies are pretty tasty!
Thought it was neat that to sit outside on Main Street.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you so much for joining us! I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again real soon!!

Reviewed September 16, 2019

Food was exceptionally fresh and delicious. Would highly recommend for price and quality. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you so much, Michelle! We all are looking forward to serving you again real soon!!

Been to Peace Tree Juice Cafe? Share your experiences!